Qualcomm

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Systems Engineer Interview

Staff Systems Engineer
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online, passed the phone interview which was not very technical. The on-site interview had 7 rounds. They ask me a lot about ARM processor architecture and C++ questions.

Interview Question – You should know your resume well because they will challenge you a lot about your previous work   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – 5 weeks after receiving verbal offer from HR with an average compensation package, they could not proceed to give me the formal offer. I've been told they freeze the hiring. This is absolutely unacceptable. A company should be assured that they can increase their head-counts before interviewing people.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Qualcomm

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qualcomm Staff Systems Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Qualcomm employees and interview candidates.