Qualcomm

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview Details – 3 phone interviews. question was about OFDM system in general such as adv/disadv, design FFT/IFFT size, channel fading and channel estimation of OFDM ...

Santa Clara, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Qualcomm in December 2012.

Interview Details – 4 telephonic technical interviews based on operating systems, data structures and algorithms

Interview Question – Unexpected question was about the java project which I did in my ug   Answer Question

Summer Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in January 2013.

Interview Details – Received email from HR looking for two 30-45 minute periods, had some difficulty finding an appropriate time, eventually interviewed with senior engineer and manager.
Senior engineer asked very easy basic questions, such as linkedlist/arrays, encapsulation, object-oriented programming, etc; manager asked very difficult questions, IE. parallel computing. I was honest with what I knew and didn't know. After a week, I got the offer.

Interview Question – Know your programming fundamentals.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Qualcomm

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qualcomm Summer Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Qualcomm employees and interview candidates.