Interviews for Top Jobs at Qualcomm
- Software Engineer (141)
- Intern (57)
- Engineer (32)
- Senior Software Engineer (31)
- Embedded Software Engineer (30)
- Engineering (25)
- Software Engineer Intern (18)
- Systems Engineer (17)
- Senior Engineer (16)
- Hardware Engineer (16)
- Interim Engineering (15)
- Verification Engineer (15)
- Test Engineer (14)
- Systems Test Engineer (13)
- Associate Engineer (11)
- Internship (11)
- Interim Engineering Intern (10)
- Staff Engineer (9)
- ASIC Design Engineer (9)
- Senior Systems Engineer (8)
- Digital Design Engineer (8)
- Design Engineer (8)
- Modem Systems Test Engineer (7)
- Staff Software Engineer (7)
- Modem Test Engineer (6)
- Program Manager (6)
- Hardware Test Engineer (5)
- Senior Staff Engineer (5)
- Embedded Software Developer (5)
- Design Verification Engineer (4)
Wireless Reach Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Qualcomm in May 2012.
I received an email with a couple of schedule options for the interview. So I chose to go to the interview on the next day.
Within one hour prior to the interview, I received an email request to re-schedule the interview for half an hour prior to our previous arrangement. Needless to say that I was neither expecting that nor had enough time/notice to make the appropriate changes.
As soon as I arrived at the interview I was informed that the interview would last only 15 min. I felt rushed through and left with most of my questions unanswered. I had never been in a situation like that before.
I was never contacted by the lady again.
- What is your most recent experience with Project Management Answer Question