Qualex Interview Questions

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Qualex

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Qualex (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Communicated by email, one interview, two interviewers, very unstructured and didn't ask any questions that would really indicate that I was a model employee. They hired pretty much everyone who interviewed because the working conditions are so horrible that most employees with a respect for themselves quit.

Interview Questions

• Asked about theft in the workplace. I'm fairly certain no one knows to answer that theft from an employer is justified.   Answer Question

Photographer/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Qualex (Vallejo, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was relaxed since it was group and easier to see what kind of personalities were looking for the same job. Later, there was a one on one interview with a team lead. The interview begins with a speech by the manager about job expectations then there around ten questions and people either raise their hands to answer or they're chosen to answer. My main advice is never ask how much your pay will be during the middle of the interview wait until the very end when asked if there are any questions. It is a good idea to hand your resume to the manager with a cover letter. The work is fast paced where you would be required to walk fast and a lot from places to places and also be able to stand for hours. If working in sales there is a minimum budget and photographers also have a minimum number of pictures to take. Sometimes you take photos and also sell. This job is a great experience for those who love photography. Many co-workers complained of manager's temper.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hours are negotiable as long as they are discussed two weeks in advance.

Cut/Sort Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mishawaka, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Qualex (Mishawaka, IN) in April 2009.

Interview

it was a very basic interview with nothing unusual. interviewed with shift supervisor. got hired

Photographer/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Qualex (Agawam, MA) in March 2009.

Interview

I was asked basic questions such as availability, how old i was, if i was still in school etc. We chatted for a little bit. I guess they liked me because they made an offer right then and there. I was handed paperwork and started a 3 day orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation but i didnt mind. I was 16 and it was my first job. I started at $8.50 an hour.