Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2015

2.5

Packaging Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in December 2013.

the interview was a face to face

come to work

Chemsit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in December 2012.

Phone interview and on site then group discussion with all the team management on site. Interview process was formal and not much technical questions. Mostly personality related questions and straight forward questions. More of team building and team working related questions. Phone interview is critical and have been told most who make it to on site gets offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself and some challenging HR questions   Answer Question

Packaging Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in August 2011.

The hiring process started with a phone screening from HR. Next I had a phone interview with the plant manager. The phone interview lasted about 1/2 and hour and consisted of the basic interview questions. About an hour after the phone interview was completed I got a call from HR asking when I would be available for a face to face interview. They flew me down a week and a half later for the face to face interview. I interviewed with the direct manager, the plant manager, QA manager, and two other support managers.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate, but I know several others who were able to negotiate more money and more vacation time.

Word of advice - READ the job offer closely and have them clarify anything that is vague!!! Don't make the same mistake I did

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in June 2011.

phone interview with recruiter. one on one with supervisor and manager.

Interview Questions
    • What major challenges and problems do you face on a daily basis?   Answer Question
    no negotiation allowed

Packaging Supervisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in November 2010.

Talked with five different folks.

QC Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL
    Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in July 2010.

Phone interview was short and sweet, very positive. It took a week for them to reach out to schedule an onsite interview. The onsite interview was rushed and i felt like I was a bother to them. Only 2 of the 6 people I met had read my resume before talking to me.

Mfg Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in January 2008.

walk around plant asked do you think you can do that and that was all

Administrative/Human Resources Coordinstor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ajwa Restaurant and marriage Garden (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ajwa Restaurant and marriage Garden (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in June 2014.

2 phone interviews (1 with recruiter and 1 with HR Director) and 1 face to face with GM and HR Director. From application submittal to offer was 8 days. I liked the not waiting.

Interview Questions
    • All scenario questions. Rapid fire. I think they wanted to see you under pressure. Just go with it. Be yourself. Your first instinct is usually correct.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate.

Process Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in February 2012.

I applied online and a couple of weeks later received a call from HR. The next step was an onsite interview, which took about 1/2 day. It was a series of 3 one-one interviews with HR, the plant manager, and the hiring manager. I also received a tour of the facility with a peer. The questions were informal and based on my resume. The plant manager was very nice and easy to talk to.

Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in January 2011.

Phone Interview, followed by a 1:1 interview. Pretty normal for most companies.