Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2015

2.4

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

One initial 20 min. phone screen with external recruiter; One phone screen with hiring manager; One-half day interviews with hiring manager, peer manager, and direct reports. The planned phone calls with Charlotte, NC didn't happen because they didn't show.

Interview Questions

• Mainly we just chatted. Hiring manager couldn't even tell me what I would be expected to accomplish in the first 30, 60, and 90 days of employment and responded negatively at me even asking the question. Qualitest appears to be a very very changeable environment where everyone is paid well but accomplishes little due to regular changes in sr. leadership and the resulting changes in strategy, The positions of two of my potential direct reports were slated to be eliminated by the end of year but they just didn't know it yet.

I choose not to complete the application for this role and accepted my rejection email with a smile. One half of the department (Charlotte, NC) didn't have the chance to speak with me and had low expectations. Hiring manager asked me to refer other candidates for this role and I just smiled at this unprofessionalism.

Answer Question

Packaging Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (Huntsville, AL) in December 2013.

Interview

the interview was a face to face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

come to work

Chemsit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (Huntsville, AL) in December 2012.

Interview

Phone interview and on site then group discussion with all the team management on site. Interview process was formal and not much technical questions. Mostly personality related questions and straight forward questions. More of team building and team working related questions. Phone interview is critical and have been told most who make it to on site gets offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and some challenging HR questions   Answer Question

Packaging Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (Huntsville, AL) in August 2011.

Interview

The hiring process started with a phone screening from HR. Next I had a phone interview with the plant manager. The phone interview lasted about 1/2 and hour and consisted of the basic interview questions. About an hour after the phone interview was completed I got a call from HR asking when I would be available for a face to face interview. They flew me down a week and a half later for the face to face interview. I interviewed with the direct manager, the plant manager, QA manager, and two other support managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate, but I know several others who were able to negotiate more money and more vacation time.

Word of advice - READ the job offer closely and have them clarify anything that is vague!!! Don't make the same mistake I did

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (Huntsville, AL) in June 2011.

Interview

phone interview with recruiter. one on one with supervisor and manager.

Interview Questions

• What major challenges and problems do you face on a daily basis?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation allowed

Packaging Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in November 2010.

Interview

Talked with five different folks.

QC Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (Huntsville, AL) in July 2010.

Interview

Phone interview was short and sweet, very positive. It took a week for them to reach out to schedule an onsite interview. The onsite interview was rushed and i felt like I was a bother to them. Only 2 of the 6 people I met had read my resume before talking to me.

Mfg Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (Huntsville, AL) in January 2008.

Interview

walk around plant asked do you think you can do that and that was all

Administrative/Human Resources Coordinstor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ajwa Restaurant and marriage Garden (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (Ajwa Restaurant and marriage Garden (Pakistan)) in June 2014.

Interview

2 phone interviews (1 with recruiter and 1 with HR Director) and 1 face to face with GM and HR Director. From application submittal to offer was 8 days. I liked the not waiting.

Interview Questions

• All scenario questions. Rapid fire. I think they wanted to see you under pressure. Just go with it. Be yourself. Your first instinct is usually correct.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in February 2012.

Interview

I applied online and a couple of weeks later received a call from HR. The next step was an onsite interview, which took about 1/2 day. It was a series of 3 one-one interviews with HR, the plant manager, and the hiring manager. I also received a tour of the facility with a peer. The questions were informal and based on my resume. The plant manager was very nice and easy to talk to.