Qualitest Pharmaceuticals

Updated Jul 10, 2014

2.4

Packaging Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in December 2013.

the interview was a face to face

come to work

Packaging Supervisor Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in November 2010.

Talked with five different folks.

Packaging Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in August 2011.

The hiring process started with a phone screening from HR. Next I had a phone interview with the plant manager. The phone interview lasted about 1/2 and hour and consisted of the basic interview questions. About an hour after the phone interview was completed I got a call from HR asking when I would be available for a face to face interview. They flew me down a week and a half later for the face to face interview. I interviewed with the direct manager, the plant manager, QA manager, and two other support managers.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate, but I know several others who were able to negotiate more money and more vacation time.

Word of advice - READ the job offer closely and have them clarify anything that is vague!!! Don't make the same mistake I did

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in June 2011.

phone interview with recruiter. one on one with supervisor and manager.

Interview Questions
    • What major challenges and problems do you face on a daily basis?   Answer Question
    no negotiation allowed

QC Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in July 2010.

Phone interview was short and sweet, very positive. It took a week for them to reach out to schedule an onsite interview. The onsite interview was rushed and i felt like I was a bother to them. Only 2 of the 6 people I met had read my resume before talking to me.

Mfg Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in January 2008.

walk around plant asked do you think you can do that and that was all

Administrative/Human Resources Coordinstor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ajwa Restaurant and marriage Garden (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ajwa Restaurant and marriage Garden (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in June 2014.

2 phone interviews (1 with recruiter and 1 with HR Director) and 1 face to face with GM and HR Director. From application submittal to offer was 8 days. I liked the not waiting.

Interview Questions
    • All scenario questions. Rapid fire. I think they wanted to see you under pressure. Just go with it. Be yourself. Your first instinct is usually correct.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate.

Process Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in February 2012.

I applied online and a couple of weeks later received a call from HR. The next step was an onsite interview, which took about 1/2 day. It was a series of 3 one-one interviews with HR, the plant manager, and the hiring manager. I also received a tour of the facility with a peer. The questions were informal and based on my resume. The plant manager was very nice and easy to talk to.

Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in January 2011.

Phone Interview, followed by a 1:1 interview. Pretty normal for most companies.

Interview Questions

Worked for Qualitest Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!