Qualitest Pharmaceuticals

Very Easy Interview

Packaging Operator Interview

Packaging Operator
Huntsville, AL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in December 2013.

Interview Details – the interview was a face to face

Interview Question – unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – come to work

Packaging Supervisor Interview

Packaging Supervisor

I applied online - interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in November 2010.

Interview Details – Talked with five different folks.

Interview Question – All were good.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Packaging Supervisor Interview

Packaging Supervisor
Huntsville, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in August 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process started with a phone screening from HR. Next I had a phone interview with the plant manager. The phone interview lasted about 1/2 and hour and consisted of the basic interview questions. About an hour after the phone interview was completed I got a call from HR asking when I would be available for a face to face interview. They flew me down a week and a half later for the face to face interview. I interviewed with the direct manager, the plant manager, QA manager, and two other support managers.

Interview Question – Do you have any experience with six-sigma?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate, but I know several others who were able to negotiate more money and more vacation time.

Word of advice - READ the job offer closely and have them clarify anything that is vague!!! Don't make the same mistake I did

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Huntsville, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in June 2011.

Interview Details – phone interview with recruiter. one on one with supervisor and manager.

Interview Question – What major challenges and problems do you face on a daily basis?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation allowed

QC Chemist Interview

QC Chemist
Huntsville, AL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in July 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview was short and sweet, very positive. It took a week for them to reach out to schedule an onsite interview. The onsite interview was rushed and i felt like I was a bother to them. Only 2 of the 6 people I met had read my resume before talking to me.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Mfg Interview

Mfg
Huntsville, AL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in January 2008.

Interview Details – walk around plant asked do you think you can do that and that was all

Administrative/Human Resources Coordinstor Interview

Administrative/Human Resources Coordinstor
Ajwa Restaurant and marriage Garden (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in June 2014.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews (1 with recruiter and 1 with HR Director) and 1 face to face with GM and HR Director. From application submittal to offer was 8 days. I liked the not waiting.

Interview Question – All scenario questions. Rapid fire. I think they wanted to see you under pressure. Just go with it. Be yourself. Your first instinct is usually correct.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and a couple of weeks later received a call from HR. The next step was an onsite interview, which took about 1/2 day. It was a series of 3 one-one interviews with HR, the plant manager, and the hiring manager. I also received a tour of the facility with a peer. The questions were informal and based on my resume. The plant manager was very nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Question – Name 2 major challenges that you have faced.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in January 2011.

Interview Details – Phone Interview, followed by a 1:1 interview. Pretty normal for most companies.

Interview Question – What would you like from your career?   Answer Question

Worked for Qualitest Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!