Qualitest Pharmaceuticals

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Packaging Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in August 2011.

The hiring process started with a phone screening from HR. Next I had a phone interview with the plant manager. The phone interview lasted about 1/2 and hour and consisted of the basic interview questions. About an hour after the phone interview was completed I got a call from HR asking when I would be available for a face to face interview. They flew me down a week and a half later for the face to face interview. I interviewed with the direct manager, the plant manager, QA manager, and two other support managers.

Interview Questions
I was not able to negotiate, but I know several others who were able to negotiate more money and more vacation time.

Word of advice - READ the job offer closely and have them clarify anything that is vague!!! Don't make the same mistake I did

Other Interview Reviews for Qualitest Pharmaceuticals

Packaging Supervisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in November 2010.

Talked with five different folks.

Interview Questions