Quality Dining Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quality Dining

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plant City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quality Dining (Plant City, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Very Smooth and professional, the HR Manager who conducted the first interview and was very comforting with her questions and feeling to my responses.

Interview Questions

• I didn't feel that any questions were unexpected or difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knox, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Quality Dining (Knox, IN) in February 2011.

Interview

Interviewer was friendly and asked logical questions. I was given some example situations and asked what my response would be which was helpful in knowing what would be expected of me in the future.

Interview Questions

• How would you get to work if your first choice of transportation wasn't available that day.   1 Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Quality Dining (South Bend, IN) in December 2010.

Interview

I found this internship through a business professor at school. Once I contacted QDI i set up an interview with the head of the marketing department. when i arrived at the office i had to fill out some paper work. my first interview was a 1:1 interview with the head of the marketing department. This interview was a behavioral interview that lasted 30 minutes. Then I had a group interview with team members in the department. here we talked more about what they do in the marketing department.