Quality Dining

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quality Dining

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plant City, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plant City, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quality Dining in November 2013.

Very Smooth and professional, the HR Manager who conducted the first interview and was very comforting with her questions and feeling to my responses.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't feel that any questions were unexpected or difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Quality Dining in December 2010.

I found this internship through a business professor at school. Once I contacted QDI i set up an interview with the head of the marketing department. when i arrived at the office i had to fill out some paper work. my first interview was a 1:1 interview with the head of the marketing department. This interview was a behavioral interview that lasted 30 minutes. Then I had a group interview with team members in the department. here we talked more about what they do in the marketing department.

Interview Questions