Quality Systems Payroll Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Payroll Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Quality Systems in September 2010.

The first Interview was with HR. The second interview was with the Assistant Controller and the former Payroll Manager. The final interview was with the VP Controller. The new management style in the HR department since July 2011 is interested in high energy and a more micro management style for this position. I would recommend being very enthusiastic and bring your game to this interview due to the fact that they form opinions right away based on that fact. However, they are very open-minded regarding race, age and other factors. The employees at the company are very nice and it is a great place to work. The culture does still have a team environment focus. The candidate should also be prepared for acquisitions and mergers.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a situation in your team where there is conflict and a volatile situation?   Answer Question
  • Have you ever had to terminate anyone and how did you handle it?   View Answer
I was able to negotiate my salary and hours. The hours were flexible. However, I no longer feel that is the case with the new HR VP. The compensation and hours are pretty much set now.