Qualtrics

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Provo, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Qualtrics in April 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted resume online and then was contacted for a phone interview. After phone interview, I was emailed a written survey that took about 1 hour. A few days later I was asked to come in dressed in business attire and interview with Corporate Sales Team Leads. There were a number of individuals that sat were casually dressed and sat across from me at a conference room table. Some of them asked questions and each of them took notes. Later that day I recieved a call asking me to come in for a final interview with three more people. One of them was one of the original founders of the company.

Interview Question – What is your current employer's biggest criticism of you?   Answer Question

Provo, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Qualtrics in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was demanding but very fair. After submitting a resume, I was invited to a group interview where there were about 30 other people. We were all dressed in suits, but the employees were all dressed casually in jeans and shirts. It was shocking at first, but I can appreciate a company that doesn't try to show a fake facade. The group interview was very short and just consisted of a introduction and a question session. Then within about an hour I was invited to take a timed written interview that took about an hour. After another two days I was invited back for a 3rd interview which was just me and three managers where they mostly focused on the answers in my written interview. The next day I was invited to an interview with owners.

There's no psychological questions. It's all really straightforward and everyone is given a fair chance. Demanding, but well worth it.

Interview Questions

Provo, UT

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Qualtrics in February 2010.

Interview Details – Initial group interview was held to see which candidates stuck out from their peers. From there a written interview is distributed that asks detailed questions about personal habits, accomplishments, and philosophies. That portion is scored and a final interview is held with the owners which seemed more like an orientation than an interview.

Interview Question – Are you a pitbull or a poodle?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NA

Provo, UT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Qualtrics in December 2010.

Interview Details – This was definitely the most intense and thorough interview process that I've been a part of. I was contacted quickly after sending in my resume and asked to come in the next day. Every step of the process was efficient and I knew right away if I made it to the next interview. For those of us who've waited weeks after an interview to then hear nothing from a company, this was definitely a breath of fresh air.

The first phase consisted of 2 employees doing a group style interview. They asked each of us to tell a little about ourselves and gave us an opportunity to ask them any questions that we had. I liked the ‘open’ feel of this interview and it was a fairly laid back atmosphere and didn't take too long.

The second phase was an interview with 5 or 6 managers and me. I was definitely a bit intimidated by the large group but they were very respectful and attentive to the answers that I gave. The questions were ones that I haven’t heard before in an interview but they gave me a chance to really think on my feet.

The last phase was with two of the owners. This was a unique experience for me in an interview process as well. I was excited to be part of something where the owners took an active interest in who was being hired.

Overall, this process was a great experience. Everyone who took part in interviewing answered our questions candidly and I was kept informed of my status in the process.

Interview Question – What are some examples of things that happened to you in life that you had no control over?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were very clear about compensation, benefits, etc and the offer was very generous.

Provo, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Qualtrics in July 2010.

Interview Details – When I applied at Qualtrics I found the interview process to be much more intense than any other company I had previously worked for or applied at. However, I found it to be a very efficient process as well. There were 4 major steps in the process and it was refreshing to have a company get back to me promptly instead of stringing me along for a few weeks. I had several other options I was considering at the time that would require me to move so the efficiency of the entire process gave me the time to consider all my options. After 3 of the 4 interviews it took less than an hour for me to be notified whether I was invited back or not. The only exception was when I took the written interview but the interviewers told me before hand that it takes closer to a day for all of them to grade my written interview and collaborate about my score.

The first step was a group interview. My group consisted of 5 other candidates. I had never been in a group interview before but I felt it gave me a strong opportunity to stand out amongst my peers. I also appreciated the fact that the group interview allowed for a lot of Q&A. I was able to learn much more about company as well as the specifics of the position I was applying for.

The second step was a written interview. I was asked approximately 8-10 questions and some of them were timed. I felt like the questions were very straightforward which made it easy for me to give an honest and accurate answer. I was very confident in my abilities so I viewed the written interview as another opportunity to separate myself from the rest of the applicants and shed light on my strengths.

The third step was a 1:3 interview. The people that interviewed me consisted of a sales director, a sales manager, and a top sales performer. They gave me the opportunity to explain why I wanted to work for Qualtrics. They also asked me a few of the same questions they asked in the written portion.

The final step was a 1:2 interview with two of the owners of the company. This was probably the most intimidating part of the process beforehand but the owners quickly made me feel comfortable so I could be upfront with my answers. I think they assumed that if I made it all the way to the final interview then I must have some impressive qualities. They took the opportunity to get to know me better and to see what I'm about.

The part I liked most about the process is that I was able to get a perspective on the company from the owners, directors, managers, top performers, and newer hires. I was able to see all the angles of the company which helped me ultimately decide if I wanted to be apart of the company or not.

Interview Question – What are the 3-5 most impressive things you've accomplished in your life?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Qualtrics

Worked for Qualtrics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qualtrics Corporate Sales interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Qualtrics employees and interview candidates.