Qualvu

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Lakewood, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Qualvu in June 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the HR manager, who asked general questions about my history, and basically went over my resume with me. And then she asked typical questions about how I worked in a group, times when I was multi-tasking, etc. After, she told me exactly what the position would entail, and if I thought I would be capable of doing those tasks (which I appreciated). I was told that she would let me know either way if they decided to move on with the interview process, but I have not heard from the company in nearly a month.

Interview Question – Tell me what you've been doing recently.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Lakewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Qualvu in March 2011.

Interview Details – The organization is very open and transparent about the culture, and the nature of the work. Questions are asked both about previous work experience, and how you feel about different situations. These questions are aimed at ensuring you will be a good fit for the company and that you will not be alienated by the company's liberal and fast-paced culture. There is ample time to ask questions and clarify ambiguities, but as there is only one in person interview, go prepared.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Qualvu? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qualvu interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Qualvu employees and interview candidates.