Qualvu

Qualvu Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Qualvu

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Qualvu in June 2011.

I interviewed with the HR manager, who asked general questions about my history, and basically went over my resume with me. And then she asked typical questions about how I worked in a group, times when I was multi-tasking, etc. After, she told me exactly what the position would entail, and if I thought I would be capable of doing those tasks (which I appreciated). I was told that she would let me know either way if they decided to move on with the interview process, but I have not heard from the company in nearly a month.

Interview Questions

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Qualvu in March 2011.

The organization is very open and transparent about the culture, and the nature of the work. Questions are asked both about previous work experience, and how you feel about different situations. These questions are aimed at ensuring you will be a good fit for the company and that you will not be alienated by the company's liberal and fast-paced culture. There is ample time to ask questions and clarify ambiguities, but as there is only one in person interview, go prepared.

Interview Questions