QualxServ

Very Easy Interview

Field Technician Interview

Field Technician
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at QualxServ in June 2009.

Interview Details – I received a call from their HR department to schedule an interview. Once I did they called during a 8 hour window and did a quick 5 minute over the phone interview. They said they would call back within a few days if they were interested. About ten minutes later they called back and offered me the job. They sent me a packet and had me take a photo of myself and email it to them for my ID.

Interview Question – There were no hard questions but I did have to give them my work history over the phone. It was more like repeating my resume than an interview.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for QualxServ? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at QualxServ interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by QualxServ employees and interview candidates.