Quanta Computer

15 candidate interviews

Hardware Engineer Interview

Hardware Engineer
Taoyuan City (Taiwan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in July 2009.

Interview Details – Applied the job position online, and then wait for manager's interview. During the interview, managers and supervisors asked me technical questions and questions about my Bachelors paper. I think that the interview is not easy.

Interview Question – how to improve the USB circuit.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in December 2009.

Interview Details – English/Personality Test -> Skills Test -> First Interview -> Second Interview/Presentation

Interview Question – How did I design the DVS system?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in December 2009.

Interview Details – general talk about experience, background, and reasons of leave of previous jobs.

Interview Question – what is your most painful experience of product management.?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – tell the truth, and what I could bring to the company within this position.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Technician Interview

Technician

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in September 2009.

Interview Details – receive phone calls after 2 weeks I filed the application, the representative basically ask questions about background, things on my resume and the requirement for the position. After several days, receive another phone call inform me to attend a interview with the hiring managers of the company, I think I did OK on the interview, however, I never receive any further notices.

Interview Question – How do you think your skills will meet what we need?   Answer Question

Sales Administrator Interview

Sales Administrator
Taoyuan (Taiwan)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in November 2012.

Interview Details – Apply on the official website.
1. English test - TOEIC
2. 1st round interview by a employee
3. 2nd round interview by a manager & a employee

The English test for sales-related jobs is 100 questions and for others (eg. engineers) is 50 questions. You must do the test fast or big chance fail to complete whole questions. English is very important so be prepared. 1st round interview was mostly about your working experience and job description, like the average interviews. 2nd interview was less stressful because it was more about how do you see this job.

Interview Question – Tell us any works you don't want to do at last job.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Another company provides better package.

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Kuei-shan (Taiwan)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in March 2009.

Interview Details – Normal hiring process through website application. HR will call and ask for interview setup date. Once schedule is confirmed, interview is not hard. Just an English competency computer test (TOEIC), then face-to-face interview. No strange or super difficult questions.

Negotiation Details – There was not much negotiation, Quanta has a rigid scale of salary structure, you only get informed about the position that they are able to offer you, once you agreed, the salary structure is pretty straight forward.

Specialist Interview

Specialist
Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Quanta Computer in November 2010.

Interview Details – english skill test(with test computer), interview with hiring people and then manager

Interview Question – describe your career plan and describe your target in this job   Answer Question

Electric Engineer Interview

Electric Engineer
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in March 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring manager asked some questions and some test to check your design ablity if meet their requirement

Interview Question – How to debug a system if you find it is black screen   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in April 2012.

Interview Details – I had the interview from my ex-boss who works in the company. First, I take a english and personality exam and then have a talk with my ex-boss. Wait two day, the HR call me and tell me I got the offer without salary detail. After two week, HR tell me my position, salary and on-board day.

Interview Question – Why you want to leave current company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you are the man that they want. You can decline the offer at the first time and they will increase your salary about 2k to 4k.

Very Easy Interview

Specialist Interview

Specialist
Taipei (Taiwan)

I interviewed at Quanta Computer in October 2008.

Interview Details – 1. English tests, TOEIC-like English listening and reading tests
2. Personality test ( which is trivial)
3. Specialty tests

Interview Question – C language tests
- memory access problem, pointers
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – try to decline at first... the salary may be raised

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quanta Computer

Worked for Quanta Computer? Contribute to the Community!