Quanta Computer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2014
Updated Aug 9, 2014

2.1

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Taoyuan City (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taoyuan City (Taiwan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in July 2009.

Applied the job position online, and then wait for manager's interview. During the interview, managers and supervisors asked me technical questions and questions about my Bachelors paper. I think that the interview is not easy.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kuei-shan (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuei-shan (Taiwan)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in March 2009.

Normal hiring process through website application. HR will call and ask for interview setup date. Once schedule is confirmed, interview is not hard. Just an English competency computer test (TOEIC), then face-to-face interview. No strange or super difficult questions.

There was not much negotiation, Quanta has a rigid scale of salary structure, you only get informed about the position that they are able to offer you, once you agreed, the salary structure is pretty straight forward.

Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in September 2009.

receive phone calls after 2 weeks I filed the application, the representative basically ask questions about background, things on my resume and the requirement for the position. After several days, receive another phone call inform me to attend a interview with the hiring managers of the company, I think I did OK on the interview, however, I never receive any further notices.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in December 2009.

English/Personality Test -> Skills Test -> First Interview -> Second Interview/Presentation

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Taoyuan (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taoyuan (Taiwan)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in November 2012.

Apply on the official website.
    1. English test - TOEIC
    2. 1st round interview by a employee
    3. 2nd round interview by a manager & a employee

The English test for sales-related jobs is 100 questions and for others (eg. engineers) is 50 questions. You must do the test fast or big chance fail to complete whole questions. English is very important so be prepared. 1st round interview was mostly about your working experience and job description, like the average interviews. 2nd interview was less stressful because it was more about how do you see this job.

Interview Questions

Another company provides better package.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Taipei (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in December 2009.

general talk about experience, background, and reasons of leave of previous jobs.

Interview Questions
    • what is your most painful experience of product management.?   Answer Question
    tell the truth, and what I could bring to the company within this position.

Electric Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in March 2009.

Hiring manager asked some questions and some test to check your design ablity if meet their requirement

Interview Questions
    • How to debug a system if you find it is black screen   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in April 2012.

I had the interview from my ex-boss who works in the company. First, I take a english and personality exam and then have a talk with my ex-boss. Wait two day, the HR call me and tell me I got the offer without salary detail. After two week, HR tell me my position, salary and on-board day.

Interview Questions
    If you are the man that they want. You can decline the offer at the first time and they will increase your salary about 2k to 4k.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Taoyuan (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taoyuan (Taiwan)

I applied online - interviewed at Quanta Computer in June 2010.

The interview process was quite smooth. it was like chatting and no stress at all. I remembered we discussed my research of my master degree and how it could be apply to the job.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Taipei (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Quanta Computer in November 2010.

english skill test(with test computer), interview with hiring people and then manager

Interview Questions
    • describe your career plan and describe your target in this job   Answer Question

Worked for Quanta Computer? Contribute to the Community!