Quanta Computer Interview Questions

2.1

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer.

Interview

1. Online English evaluation 2. face to face interview

Employee Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quanta Computer.

Interview

no interview if you are applying for production lines. You basically just get picked like a lottery number. Hiring and interview process for higher positions is still simple. Nothing to worry about at all.

Interview Questions

• ....."are you willing to work OT?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

YES I want to work OT

Production Support/RTV Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Found an open opportunity on a job agency's website (40hrs Staffing). Submitted my resume through that website but without response for two weeks, and then I called back that agency, and they asked me to turn in my resume in person and fill out a new job application form. A couple of days later, one job agent called me and helped me set up an appointment with my current manager.

Interview Questions

• There was no question being asked merely. The only question my manager asked me was that when can you start. That was it.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quanta Computer in February 2009.

Interview

they just ask general questions but I don't like the job functions

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA).

Interview

One of the most unprofessional interviews I've ever been in. The HR did not provide any details about the position except for the job title prior to interview. During the on site interaction, the interviewer was 20 minute late to the interview, and it was held at their cafeteria during lunch time where over 100 assembly workers were eating, chatting and playing loud music. I couldn't even hear the guy talk as he was explaining to me what the position does. To make it worse, it turns out HR really just packaged a assembly worker/technician as a Test Engineer and wanted to test the water to see if I would take the bait. After I talked with the manager, HR pulled me to the side and said the position pays at 35-40k and asked if I was ok with that. I can't believe you are paying an engineer at 40k at the center of Silicon Valley where the medium salary is 100k...... This experience was a huge minus across the board for interview organization, honesty, compensation and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• It was just the manager explaining me what the position does; no questions regarding my experiences and skill sets were asked   Answer Question

they wanted to pay an engineer at 40k, I have other concurrent offers that pays 1.5-2 times that.... Their excuse for the low salary was the experiences you get would take you far when you switch to other jobs. You seriously think you're the only company that offers this kind of career-enriching opportunity here at Silicon Valley?

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taipei (Taiwan)) in October 2008.

Interview

1. English tests, TOEIC-like English listening and reading tests 2. Personality test ( which is trivial) 3. Specialty tests

Interview Questions

Negotiation

try to decline at first... the salary may be raised

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taipei (Taiwan)) in November 2010.

Interview

english skill test(with test computer), interview with hiring people and then manager

Interview Questions

• describe your career plan and describe your target in this job   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer in April 2012.

Interview

I had the interview from my ex-boss who works in the company. First, I take a english and personality exam and then have a talk with my ex-boss. Wait two day, the HR call me and tell me I got the offer without salary detail. After two week, HR tell me my position, salary and on-board day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you are the man that they want. You can decline the offer at the first time and they will increase your salary about 2k to 4k.

Electric Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in March 2009.

Interview

Hiring manager asked some questions and some test to check your design ablity if meet their requirement

Interview Questions

• How to debug a system if you find it is black screen   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taoyuan (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taoyuan (Taiwan)) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process was quite smooth. it was like chatting and no stress at all. I remembered we discussed my research of my master degree and how it could be apply to the job.