Quanta Computer Interview Questions

2.1

Employee Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quanta Computer in July 2014.

Interview

Applied through a staffing agency and went in to an interview event with about 50 other people to interview one on one. The whole event seemed unprofessional. Interviews were conducted in cafeteria of one of the buildings where workers were still eating lunch. Each interview took about 5 minutes for each person, and they asked everyone to fill out a questionnaire and contact form. Interviewer asked one question and did not seem happy to be there at all. Once all the interviews were done, everyone was escorted out and were told we would be contacted by the end of the day. Later I was called and told that they were still reviewing applications and that they will call me again in two weeks, but I was never called back.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taoyuan (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taoyuan (Taiwan)) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process was quite smooth. it was like chatting and no stress at all. I remembered we discussed my research of my master degree and how it could be apply to the job.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuei-shan (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Kuei-shan (Taiwan)) in March 2009.

Interview

Normal hiring process through website application. HR will call and ask for interview setup date. Once schedule is confirmed, interview is not hard. Just an English competency computer test (TOEIC), then face-to-face interview. No strange or super difficult questions.

Negotiation

There was not much negotiation, Quanta has a rigid scale of salary structure, you only get informed about the position that they are able to offer you, once you agreed, the salary structure is pretty straight forward.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taipei (Taiwan)) in November 2010.

Interview

english skill test(with test computer), interview with hiring people and then manager

Interview Questions

• describe your career plan and describe your target in this job   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quanta Computer.

Interview

no interview if you are applying for production lines. You basically just get picked like a lottery number. Hiring and interview process for higher positions is still simple. Nothing to worry about at all.

Interview Questions

• ....."are you willing to work OT?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

YES I want to work OT

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA).

Interview

One of the most unprofessional interviews I've ever been in. The HR did not provide any details about the position except for the job title prior to interview. During the on site interaction, the interviewer was 20 minute late to the interview, and it was held at their cafeteria during lunch time where over 100 assembly workers were eating, chatting and playing loud music. I couldn't even hear the guy talk as he was explaining to me what the position does. To make it worse, it turns out HR really just packaged a assembly worker/technician as a Test Engineer and wanted to test the water to see if I would take the bait. After I talked with the manager, HR pulled me to the side and said the position pays at 35-40k and asked if I was ok with that. I can't believe you are paying an engineer at 40k at the center of Silicon Valley where the medium salary is 100k...... This experience was a huge minus across the board for interview organization, honesty, compensation and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• It was just the manager explaining me what the position does; no questions regarding my experiences and skill sets were asked   Answer Question

they wanted to pay an engineer at 40k, I have other concurrent offers that pays 1.5-2 times that.... Their excuse for the low salary was the experiences you get would take you far when you switch to other jobs. You seriously think you're the only company that offers this kind of career-enriching opportunity here at Silicon Valley?

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taoyuan (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taoyuan (Taiwan)) in November 2012.

Interview

Apply on the official website. 1. English test - TOEIC 2. 1st round interview by a employee 3. 2nd round interview by a manager & a employee The English test for sales-related jobs is 100 questions and for others (eg. engineers) is 50 questions. You must do the test fast or big chance fail to complete whole questions. English is very important so be prepared. 1st round interview was mostly about your working experience and job description, like the average interviews. 2nd interview was less stressful because it was more about how do you see this job.

Interview Questions

Another company provides better package.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer.

Interview

1. Online English evaluation 2. face to face interview

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taoyuan City (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taoyuan City (Taiwan)) in July 2009.

Interview

Applied the job position online, and then wait for manager's interview. During the interview, managers and supervisors asked me technical questions and questions about my Bachelors paper. I think that the interview is not easy.

Production Support/RTV Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Found an open opportunity on a job agency's website (40hrs Staffing). Submitted my resume through that website but without response for two weeks, and then I called back that agency, and they asked me to turn in my resume in person and fill out a new job application form. A couple of days later, one job agent called me and helped me set up an appointment with my current manager.

Interview Questions

• There was no question being asked merely. The only question my manager asked me was that when can you start. That was it.   Answer Question