Quanta Computer Interview Questions

2.1

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quanta Computer (Taipei (Taiwan)) in December 2009.

Interview

general talk about experience, background, and reasons of leave of previous jobs.

Interview Questions

• what is your most painful experience of product management.?   Answer Question

Negotiation

tell the truth, and what I could bring to the company within this position.

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quanta Computer in September 2009.

Interview

receive phone calls after 2 weeks I filed the application, the representative basically ask questions about background, things on my resume and the requirement for the position. After several days, receive another phone call inform me to attend a interview with the hiring managers of the company, I think I did OK on the interview, however, I never receive any further notices.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taoyuan City (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quanta Computer (Taoyuan City (Taiwan)) in July 2009.

Interview

Applied the job position online, and then wait for manager's interview. During the interview, managers and supervisors asked me technical questions and questions about my Bachelors paper. I think that the interview is not easy.

Electric Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quanta Computer (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in March 2009.

Interview

Hiring manager asked some questions and some test to check your design ablity if meet their requirement

Interview Questions

• How to debug a system if you find it is black screen   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuei-shan (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quanta Computer (Kuei-shan (Taiwan)) in March 2009.

Interview

Normal hiring process through website application. HR will call and ask for interview setup date. Once schedule is confirmed, interview is not hard. Just an English competency computer test (TOEIC), then face-to-face interview. No strange or super difficult questions.

Negotiation

There was not much negotiation, Quanta has a rigid scale of salary structure, you only get informed about the position that they are able to offer you, once you agreed, the salary structure is pretty straight forward.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Quanta Computer in February 2009.

Interview

they just ask general questions but I don't like the job functions

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taipei (Taiwan)) in October 2008.

Interview

1. English tests, TOEIC-like English listening and reading tests
    2. Personality test ( which is trivial)
    3. Specialty tests

Interview Questions

Negotiation

try to decline at first... the salary may be raised