Quanta Computer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2014
Updated Aug 9, 2014

2.1

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in April 2012.

I had the interview from my ex-boss who works in the company. First, I take a english and personality exam and then have a talk with my ex-boss. Wait two day, the HR call me and tell me I got the offer without salary detail. After two week, HR tell me my position, salary and on-board day.

Interview Questions
    If you are the man that they want. You can decline the offer at the first time and they will increase your salary about 2k to 4k.

Electric Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in March 2009.

Hiring manager asked some questions and some test to check your design ablity if meet their requirement

Interview Questions
    • How to debug a system if you find it is black screen   View Answer

Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in September 2009.

receive phone calls after 2 weeks I filed the application, the representative basically ask questions about background, things on my resume and the requirement for the position. After several days, receive another phone call inform me to attend a interview with the hiring managers of the company, I think I did OK on the interview, however, I never receive any further notices.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Taipei (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in December 2009.

general talk about experience, background, and reasons of leave of previous jobs.

Interview Questions
    • what is your most painful experience of product management.?   Answer Question
    tell the truth, and what I could bring to the company within this position.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Quanta Computer in February 2009.

they just ask general questions but I don't like the job functions

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in December 2009.

English/Personality Test -> Skills Test -> First Interview -> Second Interview/Presentation