Quanta Computer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Electric Engineer Interview

Electric Engineer
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in March 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring manager asked some questions and some test to check your design ablity if meet their requirement

Interview Question – How to debug a system if you find it is black screen   View Answer

Technician Interview

Technician

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in September 2009.

Interview Details – receive phone calls after 2 weeks I filed the application, the representative basically ask questions about background, things on my resume and the requirement for the position. After several days, receive another phone call inform me to attend a interview with the hiring managers of the company, I think I did OK on the interview, however, I never receive any further notices.

Interview Question – How do you think your skills will meet what we need?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in December 2009.

Interview Details – general talk about experience, background, and reasons of leave of previous jobs.

Interview Question – what is your most painful experience of product management.?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – tell the truth, and what I could bring to the company within this position.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Quanta Computer in February 2009.

Interview Details – they just ask general questions but I don't like the job functions

Interview Question – why are u here?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quanta Computer in December 2009.

Interview Details – English/Personality Test -> Skills Test -> First Interview -> Second Interview/Presentation

Interview Question – How did I design the DVS system?   Answer Question