Quanta Services

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Accountant Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Quanta Services in September 2012.

Interview Details – Hi, So i went to Quanta Services at the Galleria location for interview couple weeks ago through agency and the guy took my interview showed interest and said that he would want me to go for second interview but it's been two weeks and my agency haven't heard anything for second interview they did say that he really like me and want me to come for second interview but nothing yet.
Is this tyipical at Quanta? I really like the company and I live very close but i'm not sure if i will get the job at this point....any comments?

Interview Question – should i look for another job or wait for them ( 2nd interview call) ?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Quanta Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quanta Services Financial Accountant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Quanta Services employees and interview candidates.