Quanta Services

Quanta Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quanta Services

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Quanta Services in December 2013.

I first meet with the HR Manager and they asked the general interview questions. Why did I want to work at quanta, what makes you a good candidate for the position.

Interview Questions
    • I think how would you handled confrontation in the work place. EX: vendor, customer, ...   View Answer

Financial Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Quanta Services in September 2012.

Hi, So i went to Quanta Services at the Galleria location for interview couple weeks ago through agency and the guy took my interview showed interest and said that he would want me to go for second interview but it's been two weeks and my agency haven't heard anything for second interview they did say that he really like me and want me to come for second interview but nothing yet.
    Is this tyipical at Quanta? I really like the company and I live very close but i'm not sure if i will get the job at this point....any comments?

Interview Questions
    • should i look for another job or wait for them ( 2nd interview call) ?   Answer Question