Quantix Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Clarity Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Quantix in January 2010.

I contacted the recruiter via email in response to a job posting. The recruited contacted me for a phone interview, which covered the job description, the skills they wanted, and my experience relevant to the position. The 1:1 interview with the recruiter was done in her office, very professional, covered information about the client and preparation for the client interviews. The client interviews were setup 2 days later, both phone and in person. Those interview were group interviews with potential co-workers and manager.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate the salary and the terms of the offer. Quanitx covered the options available to me and they recommend terms that would be most beneficial for me.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quantix

Worked for Quantix? Contribute to the Community!