Quantix

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clarity Trainer Interview

Englewood, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Quantix in January 2010.

Interview Details – I contacted the recruiter via email in response to a job posting. The recruited contacted me for a phone interview, which covered the job description, the skills they wanted, and my experience relevant to the position. The 1:1 interview with the recruiter was done in her office, very professional, covered information about the client and preparation for the client interviews. The client interviews were setup 2 days later, both phone and in person. Those interview were group interviews with potential co-workers and manager.

Interview Question – What is your experience with Clarity?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate the salary and the terms of the offer. Quanitx covered the options available to me and they recommend terms that would be most beneficial for me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Quantix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quantix interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Quantix employees and interview candidates.