Quantum Corporation

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Quantum Corporation in August 2010.

Interview Details – Lots of phone interviews. One in person with supervisor.

Interview Question – Uaual stuff   Answer Question

Manufacturing Repair Tech IV Interview

Manufacturing Repair Tech IV

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quantum Corporation.

Interview Details – Most repair and assembly jobs with Quantum were through a temporary agency, and the Director of Operations did what he could to get temps hired on so that the operations team was made up of 20 percent temps and 80 percent full time employees

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions. I interviewed for three different positions and was offered the tech job   Answer Question

Channel Manager Interview

Channel Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Quantum Corporation.

Interview Details – The interview process was very nice. The people I spoke with there were down to earth and took a lot of time to get to know me.

Interview Question – How would I manage 25 different partners?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Production Tech I Interview

Production Tech I
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quantum Corporation in June 2009.

Interview Details – Sent in application and was called back by recruiter. The recruiter had me come in and take a look at the facility and where I would be working and let me know I was qualified for the position.

Interview Question – NO unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation just let me know this is what i would be making.

Data Entry Interview

Data Entry
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Quantum Corporation in February 2010.

Interview Details – They didn't even ask me "Tell me about yourself". The skills test was straightforward and easy, but there were multiple phases.

Interview Question – What do you do when there's a system glitch?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quantum Corporation in April 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview first by HR, then came in for a couple 1:1 interviews with inside sales managers. Good structured interview and straight to the point.

Interview Question – How would you best fit in our environment given the information I've stated about the job/company?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Inside Sales Manager

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quantum Corporation in December 2009.

Interview Details – Quantum is an established company in this industry, but the atmosphere on the floor reflects the engery and excitement of a startup. The Interview process was fast and the questions were straight forward and to the point. Both the people I spoke with and the office location were an exact match for what I was looking for. I got the job!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation necessary, the offer was more than fair.

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Quantum Corporation in February 2010.

Interview Details – organization and planning of the interview

Interview Question – Whats use of Final in java   Answer Question

Worked for Quantum Corporation? Contribute to the Community!