Quantum Corporation Interview Questions

2.5

Manufacturing Repair Tech IV Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quantum Corporation.

Interview

Most repair and assembly jobs with Quantum were through a temporary agency, and the Director of Operations did what he could to get temps hired on so that the operations team was made up of 20 percent temps and 80 percent full time employees

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. I interviewed for three different positions and was offered the tech job   Answer Question

Channel Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Quantum Corporation.

Interview

The interview process was very nice. The people I spoke with there were down to earth and took a lot of time to get to know me.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quantum Corporation in August 2010.

Interview

Lots of phone interviews. One in person with supervisor.

Planner/Scheduler Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Quantum Corporation in January 2010.

Interview

was hired at a different role, the interviewers were personable, comfortable to talk to and asked job related questions which were straightforward. The interviewers were direct managers, it helped to know what kind of work environment I would be going into and what to expect.

Production Tech I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quantum Corporation (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2009.

Interview

Sent in application and was called back by recruiter. The recruiter had me come in and take a look at the facility and where I would be working and let me know I was qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation just let me know this is what i would be making.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quantum Corporation in April 2010.

Interview

Phone interview first by HR, then came in for a couple 1:1 interviews with inside sales managers. Good structured interview and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• How would you best fit in our environment given the information I've stated about the job/company?   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Quantum Corporation (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2010.

Interview

They didn't even ask me "Tell me about yourself". The skills test was straightforward and easy, but there were multiple phases.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Quantum Corporation in February 2010.

Interview

organization and planning of the interview

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quantum Corporation in December 2009.

Interview

Quantum is an established company in this industry, but the atmosphere on the floor reflects the engery and excitement of a startup. The Interview process was fast and the questions were straight forward and to the point. Both the people I spoke with and the office location were an exact match for what I was looking for. I got the job!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary, the offer was more than fair.