Quantum Corporation Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 17, 2014
8 interviews

2.4

Field Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Quantum Corporation in August 2010.

Lots of phone interviews. One in person with supervisor.

Manufacturing Repair Tech IV Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quantum Corporation.

Most repair and assembly jobs with Quantum were through a temporary agency, and the Director of Operations did what he could to get temps hired on so that the operations team was made up of 20 percent temps and 80 percent full time employees

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected questions. I interviewed for three different positions and was offered the tech job   Answer Question

Channel Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Quantum Corporation.

The interview process was very nice. The people I spoke with there were down to earth and took a lot of time to get to know me.

Production Tech I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quantum Corporation in June 2009.

Sent in application and was called back by recruiter. The recruiter had me come in and take a look at the facility and where I would be working and let me know I was qualified for the position.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation just let me know this is what i would be making.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Quantum Corporation in February 2010.

They didn't even ask me "Tell me about yourself". The skills test was straightforward and easy, but there were multiple phases.

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quantum Corporation in April 2010.

Phone interview first by HR, then came in for a couple 1:1 interviews with inside sales managers. Good structured interview and straight to the point.

Interview Questions
    • How would you best fit in our environment given the information I've stated about the job/company?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quantum Corporation in December 2009.

Quantum is an established company in this industry, but the atmosphere on the floor reflects the engery and excitement of a startup. The Interview process was fast and the questions were straight forward and to the point. Both the people I spoke with and the office location were an exact match for what I was looking for. I got the job!

Interview Questions
    No negotiation necessary, the offer was more than fair.

Engineering Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Quantum Corporation in February 2010.

organization and planning of the interview

Interview Questions

Worked for Quantum Corporation? Contribute to the Community!