Quantum Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quantum Infotech

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quantum Infotech.

Interview

The job interview was fair overall. Mostly describe your current project and challenging situation. What tool do you use at current job. Some other questions to describe situation where you felt stressed, team work ..

Interview Questions

• Describe your your current project and what platform you are using. How do you deal with stressful situation.. A programming test.   Answer Question

Computer Systems Ananlst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Quantum Infotech.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Quantum Infotech (Troy, MI).One technical interview and domain round.My resume got short listed for the position. I got the call from recruiter and had a telephonic interview followed by HR interviews with subject matter experts and the manager.

Interview Questions

• Most of my interview questions are related to Domain and technical.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quantum Infotech (Troy, MI).

Interview

My resume got short listed for the position. I got the call from recruiter and had a telephonic interview followed by in person 1:1 interviews with subject matter experts and the manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goal and what is your expectation from Quantum InfoTech?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quantum Infotech.

Interview

They are expecting good Knowledge in Technical in oracle applications ERP. and possible Travel places in USA.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary