Quatrro

Updated Oct 29, 2014

2.2

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Quatrro in August 2014.

Found out that the company's marketing and HR departments were looking for interns. Was chosen by my college to sit for an interview with them. Was told the time and date, and told to visit their office. I did so, and had my interview with their business development manager. It was a pleasant experience, and I found out a few days later that I had been accepted.

Interview Questions
    Yes, I was able to negotiate for them to arrange a daily pick-up and drop for me from, and to, my hostel. Wasn't particularly difficult due to the odd timings of my shift.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quatrro in October 2012.

It was a good process ya ya

Interview Questions
    • Do you listen to songs from yo yo honey singh ?   View Answer

Technical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Quatrro in January 2012.

hiring is easy , if you have good command over English and have basic tech knowledge like installing printer wirelessly , no internet , blue screen , installing OS

try hard to negotiate

Associate In FPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Quatrro in August 2011.

Interview process begins with
    1. first with normal questiion-answering carried by HR Excecutiev
    2. second step was of typing+accuracy speed
    3. third step it had begins with so many online test like quantative aptitude-english-reasoning-process knowledge(for whcih you are apllying)
    4. final it was face to face interview with Process Manager regarding subject knowledge like there were quaetions raised about finance-reimbursement-mortagage-and other financing or commerce related matters

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself like education (schooling-graduation), hobbies, extracuricular activites   Answer Question
    • 1. candidates performance at school or graduation level-
      2. is there any future plans of higher studies?
      3. % of marks you have scored in various exams
      4. do you have the knowledge about the field or process for which you are apllying
      5.previouse job any experience+expected salary and last drawn salry...reason for leaving the previous firm.....why quatrro ? ..........how do you know about Quatrro?
        Answer Question
    Though Quatrro's has nor hard and fast rules regarding negotiation nor it too strickt about the same....
    overall negotiation process is easy in all terms.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Quatrro in January 2010.

Good followup and frank sharing of information. Easier and faster induction process;

Interview Questions
    Good experience. Did not demand too much and they had budget constraints