Quatrro Mortgage Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Compliance Auditor Interview

Compliance Auditor
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Quatrro Mortgage Solutions in December 2012.

Interview Details – interview process is not difficult at all.
they judge you on your confidence , communication skills and your interpersonal behaviour
so to ensure that you will fit in BPO Industry.

Interview Question – Why BPO? Why Quatrro? What do you mean by mortgage?
all simple questions... nothing difficult or technical
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – negotiations are difficult for freshers, but experienced can easily negotiate.

Compliance Auditor Interview

Compliance Auditor
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Quatrro Mortgage Solutions in October 2012.

Interview Details – Firstly there was an HR round then there was an OPS round and after that one has to appear for the online aptitude test.

Negotiation Details – They offered me good packge and i accepted that..

Backend Process Interview

Backend Process

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quatrro Mortgage Solutions in May 2012.

Interview Details – I Applied For Backend Process But My Sector Comes In Non-Hiring Zone & Mostly Companies From NCR Are Not Providing Cabs In My Sector. So That is The Only Problem.

Interview Question – Why You Want To Join BPO?   View Answer

Worked for Quatrro Mortgage Solutions? Contribute to the Community!