Quebecor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quebecor

Clerk Interview

Interview

It was a standard interview process to me. Question and answer with nothing out of the ordinary . The only people I saw who were tested were the color graphic mac operators. But if you knew someone that wasn't a necessity either. They had a company handbook that they said was being reviewed during the later years. I don't think they ever used it.

Millwright Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Quebecor (Aurora, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

phone screen to begin with; basics given - what have you done, what have you worked on, why are you applying.. do you agree with the following information, do you understand the position, here are the hours, whats the next steps.\
    interview was targeted selection, behaviour based interviews; difficult for someone who isnt' used to that type of interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Quebecor in December 2014.

Interview

Casual, informal. Met over coffee to learn about team and role. Manager seemed u enthused about current team and had some negative undertones that turned me off the role and company.

Distribution Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Quebecor (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2009.

Interview

The interview was informal and friendly. There were the expected questions regarding database experience and knowledge of the company and industry.

Interview Questions

• There were database specific questions for software used by the company for newspaper distribution that I was unfamiliar with   1 Answer