Queen's Medical Center

Updated Sep 12, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Queen's Medical Center

Unit Secretary Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Queen's Medical Center.

Hiring process was seamless. The hiring manager's secretary emailed and called to set up interview time. Then HR called to offer position. I am still going through the background checks, etc but so far its been pretty easy and well organized.

Interview Questions
    • some questions that were asked during the interview:
      How would you handle a code blue on your unit?
      What are your weaknesses?
      How would you handle an upset physician who is yelling at you for something not your fault?

Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Queen's Medical Center.

Was a good process, though its the first time I had to interview with the staff as well as the manager. Had two interviews, first with manager the other with the dept staff.

Nada

PPA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Queen's Medical Center in May 2012.

The hiring and interview process was very quick and quite easy. I knew people from my last job that were working at this hospital and were in the same department as before. There was a phone interview at my convience that lasted less than an hour. Then I had to go through the new employee process once hired.

Interview Questions