Queensborough Community College Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Adjuct Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Queensborough Community College in August 2011.

First interview on the phone and very easy questions. Second Interview was invited to campus and was interviewed by the Dean. It was pleasant and the questions were easy. After interview he took me around campus. A few days later i was offered the job and asked to come to campus to fill paper work. I had to attend orientation for 2 hours before I started and was paid the hourly rate.

there was no negotiation

Library Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Queensborough Community College in October 2009.

They just asked what experience I had pertaining to the job, then I went through a processes of learning the University System of stacking books and if you have the ability to learn it, then your all good. <3 They ask what was the nature of your work. Whether you were behind a computer or a desk. Whether it was retail or office work.

Your best bet is office work. My job was all work study though, but some of the students that were there actually had jobs there.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of jobs did you have in the past?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Queensborough Community College

Worked for Queensborough Community College? Contribute to the Community!