Queensborough Community College Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Queensborough Community College

Math Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayside, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Queensborough Community College (Bayside, NY).

Interview

They want you to introduce yourself first and ask for your working experience. They will give you a math problem and let you solve it. You have to make sure you write down each steps (do not skip any steps) and make sure each steps are easily understood. Then you have to explain each steps.

Interview Questions

Adjuct Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Queensborough Community College (Bronx, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

First interview on the phone and very easy questions. Second Interview was invited to campus and was interviewed by the Dean. It was pleasant and the questions were easy. After interview he took me around campus. A few days later i was offered the job and asked to come to campus to fill paper work. I had to attend orientation for 2 hours before I started and was paid the hourly rate.

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Library Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Queensborough Community College (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

They just asked what experience I had pertaining to the job, then I went through a processes of learning the University System of stacking books and if you have the ability to learn it, then your all good. <3 They ask what was the nature of your work. Whether you were behind a computer or a desk. Whether it was retail or office work. Your best bet is office work. My job was all work study though, but some of the students that were there actually had jobs there.

Interview Questions

• What kind of jobs did you have in the past?   1 Answer