Quest Diagnostics Customer Service Representative I Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

3.5

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

They interviewed me in a room. It wasn't a really long interview. They asked many questions about previous work experience. They also asked how would I handle a situation. They also told me what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview with a gentleman, and it was abruptly cancelled via email, with no explanation. I tried to contact him a few times to possibly reschedule, and I never got a response. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process for me was excellent. However, the Human Resource people I dealt with have since left for the same cons I listed.

Interview Questions

• "you have a child, what will you do regarding work if your child is sick?" I thought that was a ridiculous and very shovenist question to ask a mother! Obviously you strive to be responsible regarding work attendance, but certainly ur job attendance is NOT more important than your child.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked if my listed salary request was negotiable, at the time it was not because I was sent their thru an agency.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in June 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with three managers at simultaneously. They took turns asking general questions handed down from HR. Even if you lack experience in a particular field, have real life examples of how you have overcome a challenge, handled a customer, solved a problem, worked in a team, etc.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time when you worked in a team, and what was your role in that team.   1 Answer
    • Discuss a time when dealing with an unsatisfied customer, and explain how you handled the situation.   Answer Question