Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quest Diagnostics
- Phlebotomist (13)
- Senior Financial Analyst (5)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Account Executive (5)
- Medical Technologist I (4)
- Account Sales Representative (4)
- Client Service Representative (4)
- Specimen Technician I (4)
- Customer Service Representative I (4)
- Route Service Representative (3)
- Specimen Processor (3)
- Billing Customer Service Representative (3)
- Research Associate (2)
- Interoffice Phlebotomist Floater (2)
- Tele-interviewer (2)
- Director (2)
- Medical Laboratory Technologist (2)
- Logistics Supervisor (2)
- Forensic Scientist (2)
- Patient Service Representative (2)
- Lab Technician (2)
- Medical Technologist (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Laboratory Technician (2)
- Information Technology (2)
- Senior Programmer/Analyst (1)
- Medical Transcriptionist (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Implementation Consultant (1)
- Implementation Coordinator (1)
Customer Service Representative I Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.
They interviewed me in a room. It wasn't a really long interview. They asked many questions about previous work experience. They also asked how would I handle a situation. They also told me what the job entailed.
- What did you do at your previous job. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics
Customer Service Representative I InterviewNo OfferNegative Experience
I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.
Scheduled a phone interview with a gentleman, and it was abruptly cancelled via email, with no explanation. I tried to contact him a few times to possibly reschedule, and I never got a response. Very unprofessional in my opinion.
- Never got to speak to the gentleman. Answer Question
Customer Service Representative I InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.
Hiring and Interview process for me was excellent. However, the Human Resource people I dealt with have since left for the same cons I listed.
- "you have a child, what will you do regarding work if your child is sick?" I thought that was a ridiculous and very shovenist question to ask a mother! Obviously you strive to be responsible regarding work attendance, but certainly ur job attendance is NOT more important than your child. 1 Answer
I was asked if my listed salary request was negotiable, at the time it was not because I was sent their thru an agency.
Customer Service Representative I InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in June 2010.
I interviewed with three managers at simultaneously. They took turns asking general questions handed down from HR. Even if you lack experience in a particular field, have real life examples of how you have overcome a challenge, handled a customer, solved a problem, worked in a team, etc.