Quest Diagnostics

www.questdiagnostics.com

Quest Diagnostics Customer Service Representative I Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative I

I applied online and interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview Details – Scheduled a phone interview with a gentleman, and it was abruptly cancelled via email, with no explanation. I tried to contact him a few times to possibly reschedule, and I never got a response. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Interview Question – Never got to speak to the gentleman.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative I

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview process for me was excellent. However, the Human Resource people I dealt with have since left for the same cons I listed.

Interview Question – "you have a child, what will you do regarding work if your child is sick?" I thought that was a ridiculous and very shovenist question to ask a mother! Obviously you strive to be responsible regarding work attendance, but certainly ur job attendance is NOT more important than your child.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was asked if my listed salary request was negotiable, at the time it was not because I was sent their thru an agency.

Customer Service Representative I

The process took a day - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in June 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with three managers at simultaneously. They took turns asking general questions handed down from HR. Even if you lack experience in a particular field, have real life examples of how you have overcome a challenge, handled a customer, solved a problem, worked in a team, etc.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time when you worked in a team, and what was your role in that team.   View Answer
  • Discuss a time when dealing with an unsatisfied customer, and explain how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Worked for Quest Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!