Quest Diagnostics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cytotechnologist Interview

Cytotechnologist
Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview Details – Dress for success and be on time. Be honest and smile. Brush up on knowledge of work qualifications and skills you haven't used since you left college. Follow up with Thank you letters and share an experience involving your interpersonal communication skills. Getting along with colleague, clients and patients is paramount. Sell yourself like the company will improve having you on board.

Interview Question – Always have an answer for why should we hire you and why would you want to work here.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered and I accepted because I knew they give annual raises based on performance etc and I knew my work efficiency and accuracy would always ensure a raise. Plus the pay was very adequate for my experience.

Worked for Quest Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!