Quest Diagnostics Forensic Scientist Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015

Forensic Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Tucker, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very kind and humble questions, HR questions, and a tour of the lab. Many open ended questions. Talked about my work and personable history. Accepted the position within five days.

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Forensic Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Norristown, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

First I was shown around the lab where I would be working. Then while in the lab I was awkwardly asked a series of interview questions by two quest lab employees. They wrote all of my answers down. Asked things like "what motivates you", "how do you motivate others", etc. Then I was taken into an office with two men who were both very boring, uninterested and cold. The office I was in was 100 degrees. I was wearing a full suit and everyone else had shorts and short sleeved shirts. After the interview I asked them when I could expect to hear from them regardless of their decision. They told me at some point in the summer. I was NEVER contacted. Bad experience, not professional.

Interview Questions