Quest Diagnostics

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Forensic Scientist Interview

Norristown, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in June 2011.

Interview Details – First I was shown around the lab where I would be working. Then while in the lab I was awkwardly asked a series of interview questions by two quest lab employees. They wrote all of my answers down. Asked things like "what motivates you", "how do you motivate others", etc. Then I was taken into an office with two men who were both very boring, uninterested and cold. The office I was in was 100 degrees. I was wearing a full suit and everyone else had shorts and short sleeved shirts. After the interview I asked them when I could expect to hear from them regardless of their decision. They told me at some point in the summer. I was NEVER contacted. Bad experience, not professional.

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to fix a bad situation.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quest Diagnostics

Worked for Quest Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quest Diagnostics Forensic Scientist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Quest Diagnostics employees and interview candidates.