Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.7

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

It went pretty quick. I found the job on the quest diagnostics website and applied. I got a call a week or so later and had an interview the following week. Each step of the process took about a week. From the day I submitted my application to the day I started was about a month.

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes you qualified for the position?   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great. The office manager was very professional. she explained the job duties and hours of operation. she was very detailed on the duties and requirement in order to work in this field.

Interview Questions

• what type of job duties did you performed? How did I work with coworkers?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Lenexa, KS) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process easy to be honest, first I had a phone interview two weeks after applying at the Lenexa location. Then two days went by and I heard back from them and came in for a interview she told me business casual but I walked in I was kinda nervous it was business professional. I thought I was under dressed. I got interviewed by two men playing the nice cop, bad cop role.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you made a mistake and how did you did with it?   Answer Question

Specimen Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

It was easy. Meet with supervisor, walk around department, meet staff and department manager. The supervisor walks you around so you can see what you will be doing and how people in the department work together.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about this particular field?   1 Answer

Specimen Processor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in June 2015.

Interview

I went through a temporary service. Quest did not demand an interview, I was hired do to my resume without an interview. The first week was great after that it went down hill. I was trained by two different people that had different ways of doing things, One trainer told me to forget everything the first trainer told me. But that trainer was off on Saturdays and I had to go back to doing things the way the first trainer wanted them done it was very hard to have to do it two different ways.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Clemente, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (San Clemente, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

First did an phone interview with a recruiter than after that 10 min conversation about my background I was asked to come in for a in person interview with whom I met with the supervisor and the hiring manager two very nice woman!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate , since there is a lot of competition

Client Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Detroit, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Very welcoming and polite. The questions were not generic skim the surface quests but deep intriguing ones. The two that interviewed me were forthcoming and friendly. If the work environment is anything like the interview it's a great place to work.

Director Interview

Interview

Hiring manager set up phone interview. Interview included hiring manager and hiring manager's peer. There was temporary freeze on the position but the hiring manager get me informed of the delay, which extended the process an additional week.

Risk Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Lees Summit, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

I went to a job fair went through 3 interviews with 3 different supervisor took a mock call they call me 3 days later with offer first training class was full , so i started in the next class , they are real smooth wirh the interview process

Interview Questions

• Do You have customer service experience greater then 1 year   Answer Question

Medical Technologist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Marlborough, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online. It took over 3 weeks to get an interview. It was not too difficult. All behavioral base questions. However, there was no response from HR even though I sent a follow-up email.

Interview Questions

• How would you compare your old boss with your current boss?   Answer Question