Quest Diagnostics

Updated Feb 5, 2015
Updated Feb 5, 2015

2.7

Driver Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

good response very short process didn't take very long from beginning to end very direct with all related checks All told it took less than one week to start the job

Captain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Phone interview, followed by D.O., Chief Pilot, and Safety Officer interview. 1/2 hour friendly in jeans, followed by 45 minutes in a Baron with the boss shooting approaches and doing holds and maneuvers.

N/A

Phlebotomist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in January 2015.

Applied all the possible openings online since I got my license. it is the forth month and I just received a call from them and the person in phone interviewed me right away.

1. where I had my externship and the supervisor names
    2. Past working experiences and the reason to leave
    3. Education background
    4. Technical questions:
    tubes additives and color
    the difficulties in drawing blood from pediatric and geriatric patients
    how do you handle
    When should reject specimen

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in January 2015.

I got a call about two days after applying for an interview. I was really nervous but the process was really laid back and they were all really friendly and made me feel more relaxed.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

I had two phone interviews with Recruiters and one face to face interview with the Director of HR. The background check took 5 days. They were very professional with the entire process, asked behavioral quesitons, and I consider the experience to be positive.

Lab Assistant I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Applied online and uploaded a resume/cover letter explaining my skills. Was contacted after 1 week to schedule for an interview. Interview process was fairly easy. Lab manager was super nice. We talked about job responsibilities and expectations.

Interview Questions

They require someone who is willing to commit 1-2 years. I would be starting school again in less than a year, so I had to decline.

Billing Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics in December 2014.

I applied for the position received two missed calls I returned the calls it took about 3 extra days they are never available. I was finally able to get in touch with Josie she conducted a phone interview and invited me in for a face to face interview. I interviewed with Deanna and a guy I forgot his name, it went well at least that's what I assumed. The interview was on a Friday I was advised I would hear from Josie on that Friday evening no later than the following Monday I called Josie the Tuesday after the day I anticipated hearing from her she stated they were still interviewing and I would know something by the end of the week. Since I hadn't heard from her I emailed her still no response. The initial process began December 19 and I still haven't received an offer or and communication as to not being offered the position and the training is scheduled to start 1/12 today is 1/6. I'm not sure what they were looking for however I may have scared them I ask one question..You stated that you are a good company and employees stay for many years, if I'm hired what do you think would be one reason that would keep me with the company for many years? Neither of the interviewers could answer Deanna simply said she didn't know the guy said he didn't know but followed up with the company has awesome benefits.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to work as a team to get a project done by a certain time? How did you manage to meet the deadline   Answer Question

Developer Interview

interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in October 2014.

First interview on phone call and then on site interview, really nice experience, amazing people, and really talked respectfully and give you their time to understand your good and bad points. They test your analytical skills as well interpersonal skills

Medical Technologist I Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

One interview with a panel of individuals. Possibly 2 interviews on same day with direct supervisors and lab manager. There is no standardization of the interview process. If they want, they do 2 interviews, if they feel like it, they only do 1. You can be hired in 1 interview if the supervisor likes you.

Interview Questions
    • Technical bench questions used to be the most difficult at my time of interview, but the hiring manager for my department doesn't know the bench work, so that's probably gone away by now.   Answer Question
    There is none. You take or don't take. They act like their hands are tied.

Billing Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics in September 2014.

I was contacted by HR after applying online. The first time HR contacted me a brief conversation turned into an over the phone interview which then lead to scheduling an on site interview. Since HRs initial contact with me turned into the actual phone interview I felt It was exactly how a phone interview should be it just was very smooth yet direct and to the point. They scheduled my face to face interview at the end of the phone call for two days later. My in person interview was about 45 minutes long with various questions asked. I was asked about my prior experience in detail, how I felt I could contribute to the company and what I was looking for from a manger and co workers. The interview went smooth it just flowed and they made me feel very comfortable. I was offered the position a week and a half later and the rest is history.