Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.7

Specimen Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

It was easy. Meet with supervisor, walk around department, meet staff and department manager. The supervisor walks you around so you can see what you will be doing and how people in the department work together.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about this particular field?   1 Answer

Client Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Detroit, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Very welcoming and polite. The questions were not generic skim the surface quests but deep intriguing ones.

The two that interviewed me were forthcoming and friendly. If the work environment is anything like the interview it's a great place to work.

Director Interview

Interview

Hiring manager set up phone interview. Interview included hiring manager and hiring manager's peer. There was temporary freeze on the position but the hiring manager get me informed of the delay, which extended the process an additional week.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

Quick and informal, involving a few role playing scenarios. Walked into a conference room by HR where two middle-aged white men sat across the table from me. They took turns asking questions involving any related experience and background and how it might apply to a role with the company. The whole process lasted about 20 minutes. I was offered a position applying the skills of a client services rep on third shift while training personnel in the specimen receiving / logistics department.

Medical Transcriptionist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Deerfield Beach, FL).

Interview

I got the job through an employment agency, but I did sit down with a co-worker (team lead) and supervisor after I was hired. Much of the training is on-the-job, unless you are a lab employee.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with anatomic pathology?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

They interviewed me in a room. It wasn't a really long interview. They asked many questions about previous work experience. They also asked how would I handle a situation. They also told me what the job entailed.

Specimen Processor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

The interview was standard meet and greet. Met with 2 people. They asked questions, I asked questions, we had a few laughs then it was over. They never, ever got back to me. They said they would get back to me in 2 weeks. That came and went. I emailed, they ignored.. 3 times. Lousy people, lousy company.

Interview Questions

• How are you a good fit for our company, How do you handle stressful situations, etc..   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Savannah, GA).

Interview

it was very pleasant the manager were very nice about the interview asking question about what do I do. first she known that I work for Memorial Health University and she known that I knowledge of doing my job working at a hospital you get a lot of experience were other job you don't get experience like that un let you work in a hospital environment.

Interview Questions

• Do I known how to draw blood of all ages if a patient is afraid to have blood draw what you should do.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. The woman was very nice, she said she was new so she couldn't give me many details about the hiring timeline. If you get passed the phone interview, you'll get an in-person interview (there might be 2 in-person interviews from what I hear). Be able to talk about specific experiences with research equipment. They will also ask you for salary requirements.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Not thorough enough. Not enough time too see Micro Lab. Felt rushed. Everyone was so busy that I felt they would hire me even though the interview was rushed. I was glad to be hired but felt uneasy about their swiftness in hiring me.