Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.7

Specimen Processor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

The interview was standard meet and greet. Met with 2 people. They asked questions, I asked questions, we had a few laughs then it was over. They never, ever got back to me. They said they would get back to me in 2 weeks. That came and went. I emailed, they ignored.. 3 times. Lousy people, lousy company.

Interview Questions

• How are you a good fit for our company, How do you handle stressful situations, etc..   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Savannah, GA).

Interview

it was very pleasant the manager were very nice about the interview asking question about what do I do. first she known that I work for Memorial Health University and she known that I knowledge of doing my job working at a hospital you get a lot of experience were other job you don't get experience like that un let you work in a hospital environment.

Interview Questions

• Do I known how to draw blood of all ages if a patient is afraid to have blood draw what you should do.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Not thorough enough. Not enough time too see Micro Lab. Felt rushed. Everyone was so busy that I felt they would hire me even though the interview was rushed. I was glad to be hired but felt uneasy about their swiftness in hiring me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Fayetteville, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview consist of a lot of technical questions. example ptt is for what tube. Also ask questions regarding Resume, and why you left jobs and if your currently employed why are you leaving. Why would u make a good candidate for the job you have applyed to.

Interview Questions

• What tube do you need for cbc   1 Answer

Forensic Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Tucker, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very kind and humble questions, HR questions, and a tour of the lab. Many open ended questions. Talked about my work and personable history. Accepted the position within five days.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Kansas City, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

A recruiter contacts you and sets up a phone interview to ask the basic background and experience questions. They then call you in for an interview and they ask you how you would handle different situations. They want to know if you have any experience in the health care field and your ability to work on a dual monitor computer. They have multiple software systems that you have to learn and they question you about your experience with them.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to an angry customer and what are the steps you take to settle them down and resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

good response very short process didn't take very long from beginning to end very direct with all related checks All told it took less than one week to start the job

Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2015.

Interview

Met with two managers where they described the position then asked me the typical interview questions. They gave me a tour of the facility and told me they will be sending me a personality test in a few days and then walked me to the door.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself.   1 Answer

Captain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Reading, PA).

Interview

Phone interview, followed by D.O., Chief Pilot, and Safety Officer interview. 1/2 hour friendly in jeans, followed by 45 minutes in a Baron with the boss shooting approaches and doing holds and maneuvers.

Interview Questions

• Would I fly through a thunderstorm?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in January 2015.

Interview

Applied all the possible openings online since I got my license. it is the forth month and I just received a call from them and the person in phone interviewed me right away.

1. where I had my externship and the supervisor names
    2. Past working experiences and the reason to leave
    3. Education background
    4. Technical questions:
    tubes additives and color
    the difficulties in drawing blood from pediatric and geriatric patients
    how do you handle