Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2015

2.7

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Difficult website to navigate, very slow to contact and at times discriminatory

Interview Questions

It was 3 months between interview and offer. Had already moved on.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Generally pleasant, questions focused about industry and company specific trends.

Clinical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Interview

Tedious, outdated and is not applicable to your skill set or experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no opportunity for negotiating.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process for me was excellent. However, the Human Resource people I dealt with have since left for the same cons I listed.

Interview Questions

• "you have a child, what will you do regarding work if your child is sick?" I thought that was a ridiculous and very shovenist question to ask a mother! Obviously you strive to be responsible regarding work attendance, but certainly ur job attendance is NOT more important than your child.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked if my listed salary request was negotiable, at the time it was not because I was sent their thru an agency.

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

They called to schedule an interview on the phone but no one ever responded.

Technical Director Interview

Interview

The department was desperate as they have had extremely high turnover in the position. Because of their desperation and difficulty in filling the position, they deliberately lied to me about how long the position had been vacant and they lied about the extent of the needs of the position because of their difficulty in keeping people in the position. If a candidate must be honest about their experience and credentials, then my expectations are that a prospective employer be no less transparent. Why would I want to work for a company that can be deceptive to its workforce?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted and in 6 months resigned when I realized that Quest had not been forthright with me.

Interview

For the phone interview, they asked very basic interview questions i.e. What do you know about our company, why do you want to work for this company, what experience do you have that relates to this job.I didn't have any experience relating to this job, and maybe that is why I never got a face to face interview. Overall, compared to other interviews I have had this one asked the most basic and common interview questions.

Interview Questions

• They were moving the job location from Southern to Northern California, and they asked me if I was okay with that.   Answer Question

Phelbotomist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Long and lack of details

Negotiation

No negotiations

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Worcester, MA).

Interview

Recruiter called me to set up a telephone interview. At the appointed date and time, she was a no show. She never cancelled, and she didn't respond to my inquiries. Very unprofessional to not call to cancel or to apologize.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Easy interview, got the job later in the afternoon