Quest Diagnostics

104 candidate interviews

Clinical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Clinical Laboratory Scientist

Interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview Details – Tedious, outdated and is not applicable to your skill set or experience.

Interview Question – None of the questions are hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no opportunity for negotiating.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Customer Service Representative I

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview process for me was excellent. However, the Human Resource people I dealt with have since left for the same cons I listed.

Interview Question – "you have a child, what will you do regarding work if your child is sick?" I thought that was a ridiculous and very shovenist question to ask a mother! Obviously you strive to be responsible regarding work attendance, but certainly ur job attendance is NOT more important than your child.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was asked if my listed salary request was negotiable, at the time it was not because I was sent their thru an agency.

Phlebotomist Interview

Phlebotomist
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ months - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview Details – Difficult website to navigate, very slow to contact and at times discriminatory

Interview Question – Give a n example of a time when......   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was 3 months between interview and offer. Had already moved on.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst

Interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview Details – Generally pleasant, questions focused about industry and company specific trends.

Interview Question – How would unemployment rates affect Quest   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Worcester, MA

I applied online and interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview Details – Recruiter called me to set up a telephone interview. At the appointed date and time, she was a no show. She never cancelled, and she didn't respond to my inquiries. Very unprofessional to not call to cancel or to apologize.

Interview Question – There were no questions; the recruiter was a no-show.   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

IT Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview Details – They called to schedule an interview on the phone but no one ever responded.

Interview Question – They never came.   Answer Question

Billing Manager Interview

Billing Manager

Interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview Details – The interviews are your standard interview questions in the opening part of the process where you review work history and current job responsibilities. Then it transitions into your skill set for the position by asking for in depth responses to situations.

Interview Question – All of the questions are challenging when you do not prepare. Be ready to respond to situations such as dealing with difficult employees; dealing with change and how well you interact and communicate with upper management.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview Details – Easy interview, got the job later in the afternoon

Interview Question – make you sell a product to them   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Customer Service Representative I

I applied online and interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview Details – Scheduled a phone interview with a gentleman, and it was abruptly cancelled via email, with no explanation. I tried to contact him a few times to possibly reschedule, and I never got a response. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Interview Question – Never got to speak to the gentleman.   Answer Question

Medical Laboratory Technologist Interview

Medical Laboratory Technologist

Interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview Details – They contacted me by e-mail after seeing my resume, I agreed to come to the job interview.

Worked for Quest Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!