Quest Diagnostics

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.7

Clinical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Tedious, outdated and is not applicable to your skill set or experience.

Interview Questions
    There is no opportunity for negotiating.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Hiring and Interview process for me was excellent. However, the Human Resource people I dealt with have since left for the same cons I listed.

Interview Questions
    • "you have a child, what will you do regarding work if your child is sick?" I thought that was a ridiculous and very shovenist question to ask a mother! Obviously you strive to be responsible regarding work attendance, but certainly ur job attendance is NOT more important than your child.   View Answer
    I was asked if my listed salary request was negotiable, at the time it was not because I was sent their thru an agency.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Difficult website to navigate, very slow to contact and at times discriminatory

Interview Questions

It was 3 months between interview and offer. Had already moved on.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Generally pleasant, questions focused about industry and company specific trends.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Recruiter called me to set up a telephone interview. At the appointed date and time, she was a no show. She never cancelled, and she didn't respond to my inquiries. Very unprofessional to not call to cancel or to apologize.

Billing Manager Interview

The interviews are your standard interview questions in the opening part of the process where you review work history and current job responsibilities. Then it transitions into your skill set for the position by asking for in depth responses to situations.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions are challenging when you do not prepare. Be ready to respond to situations such as dealing with difficult employees; dealing with change and how well you interact and communicate with upper management.   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

They called to schedule an interview on the phone but no one ever responded.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Easy interview, got the job later in the afternoon

Customer Service Representative I Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Scheduled a phone interview with a gentleman, and it was abruptly cancelled via email, with no explanation. I tried to contact him a few times to possibly reschedule, and I never got a response. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Technical Director Interview

The department was desperate as they have had extremely high turnover in the position. Because of their desperation and difficulty in filling the position, they deliberately lied to me about how long the position had been vacant and they lied about the extent of the needs of the position because of their difficulty in keeping people in the position. If a candidate must be honest about their experience and credentials, then my expectations are that a prospective employer be no less transparent. Why would I want to work for a company that can be deceptive to its workforce?

Interview Questions
    I accepted and in 6 months resigned when I realized that Quest had not been forthright with me.