Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2014
Updated Sep 6, 2014

2.7

IT Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

They called to schedule an interview on the phone but no one ever responded.

Technical Director Interview

The department was desperate as they have had extremely high turnover in the position. Because of their desperation and difficulty in filling the position, they deliberately lied to me about how long the position had been vacant and they lied about the extent of the needs of the position because of their difficulty in keeping people in the position. If a candidate must be honest about their experience and credentials, then my expectations are that a prospective employer be no less transparent. Why would I want to work for a company that can be deceptive to its workforce?

Interview Questions
    I accepted and in 6 months resigned when I realized that Quest had not been forthright with me.

Specimen Technician I Interview

For the phone interview, they asked very basic interview questions i.e. What do you know about our company, why do you want to work for this company, what experience do you have that relates to this job.I didn't have any experience relating to this job, and maybe that is why I never got a face to face interview. Overall, compared to other interviews I have had this one asked the most basic and common interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • They were moving the job location from Southern to Northern California, and they asked me if I was okay with that.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Generally pleasant, questions focused about industry and company specific trends.

Phelbotomist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Long and lack of details

No negotiations

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ months - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Difficult website to navigate, very slow to contact and at times discriminatory

Interview Questions

It was 3 months between interview and offer. Had already moved on.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Worcester, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

I applied online - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Recruiter called me to set up a telephone interview. At the appointed date and time, she was a no show. She never cancelled, and she didn't respond to my inquiries. Very unprofessional to not call to cancel or to apologize.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Easy interview, got the job later in the afternoon

Clinical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Tedious, outdated and is not applicable to your skill set or experience.

Interview Questions
    There is no opportunity for negotiating.

Medical Laboratory Technologist Interview

They contacted me by e-mail after seeing my resume, I agreed to come to the job interview.

Worked for Quest Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!