Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.7

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Wallingford, CT) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online, 1 week later had interview and hired on spot. For this position, they tend to hire multiple people at the same time to fill a training class. First interviewed with a supervisor than met with the manager after they talked (about me) in private... He gave me the offer!

Interview Questions

• How long do you see yourself working for the company?   1 Answer

Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2015.

Interview

Met with two managers where they described the position then asked me the typical interview questions. They gave me a tour of the facility and told me they will be sending me a personality test in a few days and then walked me to the door.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself.   1 Answer

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Kansas City, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

A recruiter contacts you and sets up a phone interview to ask the basic background and experience questions. They then call you in for an interview and they ask you how you would handle different situations. They want to know if you have any experience in the health care field and your ability to work on a dual monitor computer. They have multiple software systems that you have to learn and they question you about your experience with them.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to an angry customer and what are the steps you take to settle them down and resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics in January 2015.

Interview

The process included multiple phone interviews with both the contracted recruiter and with two human resource representatives. The process was relatively long and drawn out. From first contact to notification my candidacy would not be pursued was over two months. Through the process all indications were positive and after each step was told they would be in contact with me. However in the end I had to call to get the status the job was filled.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were what you would normally expect. This included work history, related experience, and the ability to manage others. There were not any surprises.   Answer Question

Forensic Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Tucker, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very kind and humble questions, HR questions, and a tour of the lab. Many open ended questions. Talked about my work and personable history. Accepted the position within five days.

Specimen Processor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

The interview was standard meet and greet. Met with 2 people. They asked questions, I asked questions, we had a few laughs then it was over. They never, ever got back to me. They said they would get back to me in 2 weeks. That came and went. I emailed, they ignored.. 3 times. Lousy people, lousy company.

Interview Questions

• How are you a good fit for our company, How do you handle stressful situations, etc..   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Madison, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process started out with an HR phone screen which was very basic. My information was then passed along to the hiring manager and he decided to bring me in for an onsite interview. At the onsite interview, I met with 3 people including the hiring manager. All of the interview questions were very standard and all 3 people were extremely nice and easy to talk to. After this, I spoke with two other higher level executives on the phone who basically just wanted to make sure that I was a good fit for the position. I was then offered the position several days later. The compensation package was very generous but I declined the offer and accepted my current employers counter.

Interview Questions

• What are your Strengths/Weaknesses? How did you overcome a difficult situation? Explain a process in your current role. What obstacles do you face in your current role and how do you over them?   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Savannah, GA).

Interview

it was very pleasant the manager were very nice about the interview asking question about what do I do. first she known that I work for Memorial Health University and she known that I knowledge of doing my job working at a hospital you get a lot of experience were other job you don't get experience like that un let you work in a hospital environment.

Interview Questions

• Do I known how to draw blood of all ages if a patient is afraid to have blood draw what you should do.   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Fayetteville, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview consist of a lot of technical questions. example ptt is for what tube. Also ask questions regarding Resume, and why you left jobs and if your currently employed why are you leaving. Why would u make a good candidate for the job you have applyed to.

Interview Questions

• What tube do you need for cbc   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics in June 2014.

Interview

First off, phone interview with manager, then follow-up phone interview with department heads. Then face-to-face interview. Took a personality quiz and had to fill out massive amounts of paperwork. The paperwork should have been on-line, what a waste of paperwork. Some of the forms did not even apply to the position I applied for.