Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.6

Medical Technologist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Marlborough, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online. It took over 3 weeks to get an interview. It was not too difficult. All behavioral base questions. However, there was no response from HR even though I sent a follow-up email.

Interview Questions

• How would you compare your old boss with your current boss?   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

Quick and informal, involving a few role playing scenarios. Walked into a conference room by HR where two middle-aged white men sat across the table from me. They took turns asking questions involving any related experience and background and how it might apply to a role with the company. The whole process lasted about 20 minutes. I was offered a position applying the skills of a client services rep on third shift while training personnel in the specimen receiving / logistics department.

Medical Transcriptionist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Deerfield Beach, FL).

Interview

I got the job through an employment agency, but I did sit down with a co-worker (team lead) and supervisor after I was hired. Much of the training is on-the-job, unless you are a lab employee.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with anatomic pathology?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

They interviewed me in a room. It wasn't a really long interview. They asked many questions about previous work experience. They also asked how would I handle a situation. They also told me what the job entailed.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Savannah, GA).

Interview

it was very pleasant the manager were very nice about the interview asking question about what do I do. first she known that I work for Memorial Health University and she known that I knowledge of doing my job working at a hospital you get a lot of experience were other job you don't get experience like that un let you work in a hospital environment.

Interview Questions

• Do I known how to draw blood of all ages if a patient is afraid to have blood draw what you should do.   1 Answer

Specimen Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

The interview was standard meet and greet. Met with 2 people. They asked questions, I asked questions, we had a few laughs then it was over. They never, ever got back to me. They said they would get back to me in 2 weeks. That came and went. I emailed, they ignored.. 3 times. Lousy people, lousy company.

Interview Questions

• How are you a good fit for our company, How do you handle stressful situations, etc..   Answer Question

Associate Research I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. The woman was very nice, she said she was new so she couldn't give me many details about the hiring timeline. If you get passed the phone interview, you'll get an in-person interview (there might be 2 in-person interviews from what I hear). Be able to talk about specific experiences with research equipment. They will also ask you for salary requirements.

Most Incompetent Company I Have Ever Seen Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Winston-Salem, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

This was without a doubt one of the most incompetent company's I have ever seen. First off I was interviewed for the job by phone then was promised to go the next phase, then the person who interviewed me takes another job with another company and I am left hanging. for the next 2 months then I have to track down what seems like 10 different people to finally be told to apply again then I get another interview so all seems well. Wrong!!! After getting this interview I feel I may get the job so I wait again and nothing. So when I try and contact the person who interviewed me I am all of a sudden invincible to them. They want even talk to me. So for any of you who are thinking of applying to this company Quest Diagnostics beware they will run you around and play you like a bass guitar.

Interview Questions

• What makes me want to work for Quest Diagnostics?   1 Answer

Medical Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Not thorough enough. Not enough time too see Micro Lab. Felt rushed. Everyone was so busy that I felt they would hire me even though the interview was rushed. I was glad to be hired but felt uneasy about their swiftness in hiring me.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Fayetteville, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview consist of a lot of technical questions. example ptt is for what tube. Also ask questions regarding Resume, and why you left jobs and if your currently employed why are you leaving. Why would u make a good candidate for the job you have applyed to.

Interview Questions

• What tube do you need for cbc   1 Answer