Quest Diagnostics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Laboratory Technician Interview

Laboratory Technician
Terrytown, LA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in April 2010.

Interview Details – I arrived 20mins before the interview and was waited for an hour because the interviewer had a sudden meeting to attend. Then he went over what the company can offer to their employees, and asked for what kind of lab skills I had that can be applied to the company. I was rejected because my lack of lab skills and/or experience.

Interview Question – What kind of lab skills have you experienced before?   Answer Question

Laboratory Technician Interview

Laboratory Technician

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in January 2007.

Interview Details – The interview was first a phone interview, that was followed by a one on one interview. Finally there was a group interview. After the interview process, it took about 2 weeks to get a formal offer letter.

Interview Question – A question regarding a protein isolation procedure.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much negiation

Worked for Quest Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!