Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions in Madison, NJ

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Statistics Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in May 2012.

HR of Quest contacted me about a week after I submitted my resume, and they just confirmed the first on-site interview time with me.
    Regarding the interview, the front-desk staff asked for my offer letter and photo identification before they informed the interviewer. Interview last 30 min or so. And most talks focused on my in-class project which is strongly related to this position and my interesting undergraduate activity experience which has nothing to do with the job. Questions about programming were also raised.To my surprise, nothing about my previous internships(they are not relevant anyway).

Interview Questions
    I requested to postpone the start date and they agreed.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in February 2009.

Got invited in through a connection. Ist interview mid February, They did not have a job description. Went through full day of interviews with 6 different people. Was invited to take a timed online aptitude test, HR and hiring manager went silent for one month, after which there was suddenly a job description (read much like my resume)and they posted the job. I got invited back for a second round on interviews in late March and then heard nothing despite calls to HR and the hiring manager. I got a call in JUNE, from hiring manager telling me I did not get the job and detailing the persons qualifications that they hired which were entirely different than my skill set (and the job description). I also had 2 recomendations from within the company for the hire. Very dissappointing process and has soured my image of them as a company.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in October 2009.

I was interviewed by two managers for a senior analyst position. For anyone looking to interview with them, make sure you are familiar with the company and can speak to the current health care environment and how Quest will be effected by it. Also, make sure you know your basic financial concepts like ROE, ROI, Leverage, etc. The people were very open and professional. I got the impression that they run a really lean shop (read: understaffed, underpaid and overworked), which makes sense since their margins are pretty thin.

Interview Questions
    • What are some of things you can do to increase your company's ROE?   Answer Question
    • If you needed to open a foreign subsidiary, where would the funding control lie? Would you allow them to fund themselves or should it be centralized? Why? What are the benefits?   Answer Question

Worked for Quest Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!