Quest Diagnostics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Medical Technologist Interview

Medical Technologist
Lenexa, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in May 2009.

Interview Details – I was hired prior to Quest Diagnostics purchasing our lab. The interview process now is efficient, as HR will not contact potential employees unless they fit the criteria necessary for the position. They will then forward qualified applicants to the manager to review. In our area, our manager spends hours in each interview. I usually feel sorry for the people having to waste as many as five hours listening to her!

Interview Question – Probably describing a difficult position I have been in and how I may have handled it differently.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The only thing negotiable was the hourly rate. They quoted me an amount that was only $.50 more than I was making. I countered with another $1.50 an hour on top of that and they accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quest Diagnostics

Worked for Quest Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quest Diagnostics Medical Technologist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Quest Diagnostics employees and interview candidates.