Quest Diagnostics Medical Technologist Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics in May 2009.

I was hired prior to Quest Diagnostics purchasing our lab. The interview process now is efficient, as HR will not contact potential employees unless they fit the criteria necessary for the position. They will then forward qualified applicants to the manager to review. In our area, our manager spends hours in each interview. I usually feel sorry for the people having to waste as many as five hours listening to her!

Interview Questions
  • Probably describing a difficult position I have been in and how I may have handled it differently.   Answer Question
The only thing negotiable was the hourly rate. They quoted me an amount that was only $.50 more than I was making. I countered with another $1.50 an hour on top of that and they accepted.