Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quest Diagnostics
- Phlebotomist (13)
- Senior Financial Analyst (5)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Account Executive (5)
- Medical Technologist I (4)
- Account Sales Representative (4)
- Client Service Representative (4)
- Specimen Technician I (4)
- Customer Service Representative I (4)
- Route Service Representative (3)
- Specimen Processor (3)
- Billing Customer Service Representative (3)
- Research Associate (2)
- Interoffice Phlebotomist Floater (2)
- Tele-interviewer (2)
- Director (2)
- Medical Laboratory Technologist (2)
- Logistics Supervisor (2)
- Forensic Scientist (2)
- Patient Service Representative (2)
- Lab Technician (2)
- Medical Technologist (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Laboratory Technician (2)
- Information Technology (2)
- Senior Programmer/Analyst (1)
- Medical Transcriptionist (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Implementation Consultant (1)
- Implementation Coordinator (1)
Sales Representative Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.
Easy interview, got the job later in the afternoon
- make you sell a product to them Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics
Sales Representative InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Saint Louis, MO).
Very detailed over the phone, made me feel like a good fit. Then when I got in front of the hiring manager, she made me feel like I was rushing for a sorority! Apparently my lack of jewelry, make up and hairspray doesn't give a good impression! I did dress professional and am a true professional in my work, but the interview was a joke. the minute the manager started talking to me I could tell she had made up her mind.
- Unsure.... Answer Question
Sales Representative InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in February 2011.
Intial contact from an internal recruiter/who moved into sales position. Contacted again by replacement. , her follow up skills were questionable; contacted her repeatedly to confirm and reconfirm appointment times. phone interview set by her with the hiring manager, neglected to send out confirmation info. Repeatedly had to follow up. Had phone interview with hiring manager, went well, ask closing questions then received reject letter-from internal recruiter-no explanation.
- How would you develop a strategy to go after new business in a commodity type environment? 1 Answer
Sales Representative InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in December 2009.
Interviewer was courteous, prompt
Sales Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in June 2008.
I got ad on medreps. com. Phone interview is done by internal HR recruiter, then briggs-meyers test and background check, then 3 rounds of in person interviews.
- If could be any type of animal what kind would you be? Answer Question
No. Therefore you should overestimate your current salary
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review