Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions & Reviews in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Phlebotomist (8)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Account Sales Representative (4)
- Account Executive (4)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- Route Service Representative (3)
- Customer Service Representative I (3)
- Medical Laboratory Technologist (2)
- Logistics Supervisor (2)
- Interoffice Phlebotomist Floater (2)
- Specimen Technician I (2)
- Laboratory Technician (2)
- Lab Technician (2)
- Staff Physician (1)
- Analyst (1)
- IT Engineer (1)
- Intern (1)
- Senior Systems Architect (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Medical Technologist (1)
- Medical Transcriptionist (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Technical Director (1)
- Senior .NET Developer (1)
- Patient Account Representative (1)
- Patient Service Representative (1)
- Audit Intern (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Lab Assistant II (1)
Research Associate Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
The process took a day - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in November 2011.
Interview Details – The interview itself was no pressure and very laid back. I thought I did a good job but I guess it wasn't up to their standard. What gets me is that they didn't bother to let me know if I was hired or not....They should at least let me know the outcome so that I can move on.
Interview Question – Demonstrate where you had to show your team work? Answer Question
Lab Technician Interview (Neutral Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in March 2010.
Interview Details – I interviewed with one of their HR employees for about twenty minutes.
- Would I accept working a graveyard shift View Answer
- Would I object to handling human bodily waste such as fecal material and urine. View Answer
Negotiation Details – Since I was a temporary employee salaey was non-negotiable.
Laboratory Associate Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in February 2010.
Interview Details – I was contacted by HR within 3 weeks of posting my resume through Quest Diagnostic's online job application. They contacted me by phone and we spoke very briefly about my work experience and what kind of salary I needed. The conversation lasted no more than 5 minutes. I was then told that they're gonna commence with my resume review and that they'll contact me for further instructions.