Quest Diagnostics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
San Juan Capistrano, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interview itself was no pressure and very laid back. I thought I did a good job but I guess it wasn't up to their standard. What gets me is that they didn't bother to let me know if I was hired or not....They should at least let me know the outcome so that I can move on.

Interview Question – Demonstrate where you had to show your team work?   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Lab Technician
San Juan Capistrano, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in March 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with one of their HR employees for about twenty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Would I accept working a graveyard shift   View Answer
  • Would I object to handling human bodily waste such as fecal material and urine.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Since I was a temporary employee salaey was non-negotiable.

Laboratory Associate Interview

Laboratory Associate
San Juan Capistrano, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in February 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR within 3 weeks of posting my resume through Quest Diagnostic's online job application. They contacted me by phone and we spoke very briefly about my work experience and what kind of salary I needed. The conversation lasted no more than 5 minutes. I was then told that they're gonna commence with my resume review and that they'll contact me for further instructions.

Interview Questions

• Give us 3 examples of something positive that you've accomplished   Answer Question
  • Tell us about a negative experience you've had in the work place   Answer Question

Worked for Quest Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!