Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quest Diagnostics
- Phlebotomist (11)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Account Executive (5)
- Specimen Technician I (4)
- Account Sales Representative (4)
- Senior Financial Analyst (4)
- Customer Service Representative I (4)
- Route Service Representative (3)
- Medical Technologist I (3)
- Billing Customer Service Representative (3)
- Medical Laboratory Technologist (2)
- Tele-interviewer (2)
- Information Technology (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Laboratory Technician (2)
- Client Service Representative (2)
- Patient Service Representative (2)
- Lab Technician (2)
- Medical Technologist (2)
- Specimen Processor (2)
- Research Associate (2)
- Director (2)
- Logistics Supervisor (2)
- Forensic Scientist (2)
- Interoffice Phlebotomist Floater (2)
- Statistics Intern (1)
- Grossing Technician (1)
- Hospital Services Representative (1)
- Teleinterviewer (1)
- Decision Support Co-Op (6 Months Intern) (1)
Senior Financial Analyst Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Madison, NJ) in January 2015.
The interview process started out with an HR phone screen which was very basic. My information was then passed along to the hiring manager and he decided to bring me in for an onsite interview. At the onsite interview, I met with 3 people including the hiring manager. All of the interview questions were very standard and all 3 people were extremely nice and easy to talk to. After this, I spoke with two other higher level executives on the phone who basically just wanted to make sure that I was a good fit for the position. I was then offered the position several days later. The compensation package was very generous but I declined the offer and accepted my current employers counter.
- What are your Strengths/Weaknesses? How did you overcome a difficult situation? Explain a process in your current role. What obstacles do you face in your current role and how do you over them? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics
Senior Financial Analyst InterviewAccepted Offer
Generally pleasant, questions focused about industry and company specific trends.
- How would unemployment rates affect Quest Answer Question
Senior Financial Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Teterboro, NJ) in May 2010.
Phone interview with HR representative first. Then I was invited to on-site interview. Met with the hiring manager and several other managers. In general they were very nice people. They asked some technical questions and also behavioral questions. Also you need know who their competitors are. Read the company website and show interest in the company.
I didn't negotiate
Senior Financial Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Madison, NJ) in October 2009.
I was interviewed by two managers for a senior analyst position. For anyone looking to interview with them, make sure you are familiar with the company and can speak to the current health care environment and how Quest will be effected by it. Also, make sure you know your basic financial concepts like ROE, ROI, Leverage, etc. The people were very open and professional. I got the impression that they run a really lean shop (read: understaffed, underpaid and overworked), which makes sense since their margins are pretty thin.