Quest Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounts Receivable Interview

Accounts Receivable
Aliso Viejo, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Quest Software in October 2010.

Interview Details – Typical two interviews. Met first with the manager, than the supervisor. Somewhat of a reverse order.
I was the first candidate they interviewed, they interviewed others after me. The whole process took about 5 weeks from when I had the first interview to the actual start date.

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was not an option.

Campaign Manager Interview

Campaign Manager
Aliso Viejo, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Quest Software in March 2011.

Interview Details – I received a call within 24 hours of submitting online. The recruiter was pleasant and managed the interview scheduling. The hiring manager and 2 others gave 1:1 interview, 2 in person and 1 phone interview. The people I interviewed with were very pleasant, they asked unique questions. One manager even took notes which made me feel heard and interested. I'm still going through the interview process and regardless if I land the job or not, I have respect for Quest and the culture they obviously work hard to preserve. Great job Quest!!

Interview Questions

• What is your work vs life balance?   View Answer
  • What did I do recently that didn't work out and how did I deal with it?   View Answer

Support Interview

Support
Aliso Viejo, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quest Software in July 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with a recruiter in HR who posted the position on LinkedIn. I then interviewed with the hiring manager but didn't get the job since they advertised "local candidates only" and I was out-of-state.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have witih knowledge centered support (KCS)?   View Answer
  • How do you capture and reuse knoweldge?   View Answer

Worked for Quest Software? Contribute to the Community!