Quest Software Interview Questions in Aliso Viejo, CA

2.2

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quest Software (Aliso Viejo, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

I received a call within 24 hours of submitting online. The recruiter was pleasant and managed the interview scheduling. The hiring manager and 2 others gave 1:1 interview, 2 in person and 1 phone interview. The people I interviewed with were very pleasant, they asked unique questions. One manager even took notes which made me feel heard and interested. I'm still going through the interview process and regardless if I land the job or not, I have respect for Quest and the culture they obviously work hard to preserve. Great job Quest!!

Interview Questions

• What is your work vs life balance?   1 Answer
    • What did I do recently that didn't work out and how did I deal with it?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Software (Aliso Viejo, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

HR called me and we arrange interview within a few days. Interviewed with manager and his supervisor on Friday. Got offer on Monday. Started work the next week. Very fast and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Did you have any failed projects at your last company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation but HR initially said salary was lower than my target range. During interview they asked me what pay I wanted and that's what they offered. Perhaps I should have asked for more... lol

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Software (Aliso Viejo, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Typical two interviews. Met first with the manager, than the supervisor. Somewhat of a reverse order. I was the first candidate they interviewed, they interviewed others after me. The whole process took about 5 weeks from when I had the first interview to the actual start date.

Negotiation

Negotiation was not an option.

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Software (Aliso Viejo, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with a recruiter in HR who posted the position on LinkedIn. I then interviewed with the hiring manager but didn't get the job since they advertised "local candidates only" and I was out-of-state.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have witih knowledge centered support (KCS)?   1 Answer
    • How do you capture and reuse knoweldge?   1 Answer