Quest Software

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tech Support Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

I applied through other source – interviewed at Quest Software in December 2012.

Interview Details – I finished my interview for Technical Support Engineer in December

I was approached by a HR person on linkedin, had a phone conversation, then a Tech test and nterview with the hiring manager, and then support director .. finally I spent a half day with the support team.

Throughout the process, they seemed really interested in how my company does things, processes and KCS and such like, which I felt was a little odd.

Everything seemed to be really positive and I was promised feenback in a week...after a week I chased feedback..then a no thanks email.

I asked for feedback..and never heard from them again..

Considering that I had taken holiday and spent a half day with them watching the job..i was rather hoping for feedback on why i did not get the role.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quest Software in January 2012.

I finished my interview for Technical Support Engineer in January and they told they will finalise it in one week but after a week later they emailed me the hiring manager did not select me but another candidate was more suitable. My colleague attended the same interview last month and they told the same thing to him also. Any one selected by this company?

APM Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Quest Software in December 2011.

telephone interview, followed by 1-2-1, then senior manager

Interview Questions
    they said what the deal was, take it or leave it