Quest Software Software Sales Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Software Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quest Software (Dublin, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

Two interviews - first with hiring manager, second with hiring manager's boss.

First interview consisted of company overview and detailed description of the role and some basic questions about my experience, approach, etc. I also met with another team member for a few minutes to ask questions about manager, manager's style, typical day, etc.

Second interview was a pleasant conversation about my experience, why this company, etc. Explained to me that I would likely receive an offer.

Interview Questions

Company has a set pay level (base + commission) for each position. They refused to make any consolation to show they were extremely interested in me as a candidate - felt more like they were filling a chair. Company's recruiter told me hiring manager left a message that he "had to have me" on his team, but they didn't show this in their offer.