Quest Software

Very Easy Interview

Software Sales Interview

Software Sales
Dublin, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Quest Software in May 2010.

Interview Details – Two interviews - first with hiring manager, second with hiring manager's boss.

First interview consisted of company overview and detailed description of the role and some basic questions about my experience, approach, etc. I also met with another team member for a few minutes to ask questions about manager, manager's style, typical day, etc.

Second interview was a pleasant conversation about my experience, why this company, etc. Explained to me that I would likely receive an offer.

Interview Question – What is your sales approach?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Company has a set pay level (base + commission) for each position. They refused to make any consolation to show they were extremely interested in me as a candidate - felt more like they were filling a chair. Company's recruiter told me hiring manager left a message that he "had to have me" on his team, but they didn't show this in their offer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quest Software

Worked for Quest Software? Contribute to the Community!