Quest Software Tech Support Role Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Tech Support Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Quest Software (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview Details – I finished my interview for Technical Support Engineer in December I was approached by a HR person on linkedin, had a phone conversation, then a Tech test and nterview with the hiring manager, and then support director .. finally I spent a half day with the support team. Throughout the process, they seemed really interested in how my company does things, processes and KCS and such like, which I felt was a little odd. Everything seemed to be really positive and I was promised feenback in a week...after a week I chased feedback..then a no thanks email. I asked for feedback..and never heard from them again.. Considering that I had taken holiday and spent a half day with them watching the job..i was rather hoping for feedback on why i did not get the role.

Interview Questions