Quest Software

Quest Software Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quest Software in April 2013.

The interview process was well organized and flexible. But the whole procedure seems to take a lot of time. It almost took a month in my case.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions in the initial rounds, followed by practical hands on interview   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Software

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quest Software in January 2012.

I finished my interview for Technical Support Engineer in January and they told they will finalise it in one week but after a week later they emailed me the hiring manager did not select me but another candidate was more suitable. My colleague attended the same interview last month and they told the same thing to him also. Any one selected by this company?

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Quest Software in November 2010.

was usual , had a java script on-line exam and then management level interview by phone , after that a 1 to 1 with manager and it turned into an offer .