Quest Software

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Quest Software in November 2010.

Interview Details – was usual , had a java script on-line exam and then management level interview by phone , after that a 1 to 1 with manager and it turned into an offer .

Interview Question – it was nice , not challenging .   Answer Question

Halifax, NS (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Quest Software in April 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was well organized and flexible. But the whole procedure seems to take a lot of time. It almost took a month in my case.

Interview Question – Basic questions in the initial rounds, followed by practical hands on interview   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Maidenhead, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quest Software in January 2012.

Interview Details – I finished my interview for Technical Support Engineer in January and they told they will finalise it in one week but after a week later they emailed me the hiring manager did not select me but another candidate was more suitable. My colleague attended the same interview last month and they told the same thing to him also. Any one selected by this company?

Interview Question – Tell me the critical task you handled in your role?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quest Software

Worked for Quest Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quest Software Technical Support Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Quest Software employees and interview candidates.