Quest Software Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Quest Software in November 2010.

was usual , had a java script on-line exam and then management level interview by phone , after that a 1 to 1 with manager and it turned into an offer .

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Software

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Halifax, NS (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Quest Software in April 2013.

The interview process was well organized and flexible. But the whole procedure seems to take a lot of time. It almost took a month in my case.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions in the initial rounds, followed by practical hands on interview   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Maidenhead, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quest Software in January 2012.

I finished my interview for Technical Support Engineer in January and they told they will finalise it in one week but after a week later they emailed me the hiring manager did not select me but another candidate was more suitable. My colleague attended the same interview last month and they told the same thing to him also. Any one selected by this company?

Interview Questions

Worked for Quest Software? Contribute to the Community!