Questar

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

College Station, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Questar in September 2012.

Interview Details – Was invited to an interview through my campus career center. I was interviewed by two young engineers, one had graduated less than a year ago. They basically went over my resume and asked me about why I chose my major. Questions were not difficult and the interview was very vanilla. They had a company informational afterwards which I attended and it was very informative. The were very cordial and I felt comfortable in the interview. It took them about 8-9 weeks to get back to me, which I think is a bit long. I even sent in a thank you letter plus a follow up email with no response, which is frustrating seeing as it took so long to hear my result. Overall the process was average/poor relative to the other interview processes I have been through. The questions were not behavioral as well.

Interview Question – What do you know about our company?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Questar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Questar Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Questar employees and interview candidates.