Questar

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX
Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Questar in September 2012.

Was invited to an interview through my campus career center. I was interviewed by two young engineers, one had graduated less than a year ago. They basically went over my resume and asked me about why I chose my major. Questions were not difficult and the interview was very vanilla. They had a company informational afterwards which I attended and it was very informative. The were very cordial and I felt comfortable in the interview. It took them about 8-9 weeks to get back to me, which I think is a bit long. I even sent in a thank you letter plus a follow up email with no response, which is frustrating seeing as it took so long to hear my result. Overall the process was average/poor relative to the other interview processes I have been through. The questions were not behavioral as well.

Interview Questions