Questar Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Questar

Associate Reservoir Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Questar (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Initial phone interview. It went well and was invited for a second in person interview before getting off the phone. The second interview was in Salt Lake City, which I was flown out to. The interview process was a meet and greet session with everyone in the technical staff I would be directly or indirectly working with. Total number of interviewers was eight. Lasted until from first thing in the morning until about 3:00pm.

Interview Questions

• What separates you from the rest of the candidates?   1 Answer

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Questar (College Station, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Was invited to an interview through my campus career center. I was interviewed by two young engineers, one had graduated less than a year ago. They basically went over my resume and asked me about why I chose my major. Questions were not difficult and the interview was very vanilla. They had a company informational afterwards which I attended and it was very informative. The were very cordial and I felt comfortable in the interview. It took them about 8-9 weeks to get back to me, which I think is a bit long. I even sent in a thank you letter plus a follow up email with no response, which is frustrating seeing as it took so long to hear my result. Overall the process was average/poor relative to the other interview processes I have been through. The questions were not behavioral as well.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer