Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com
  www.wellsfargo.com

Interview Question

Customer Service Representative Interview Roanoke, VA

Questions were not unexpected. They centered around

previous work experience listed on my resume. My first interview was 1 hour via phone. I was asked to come in for a 2nd interview. I had 2 interviewers who were department supervisors asking the questions. The interview lasted 1 hr. with all my comments written down. Since it is customer service the usual questions were... Describe the most difficult call ? How was the problem resolved? etc..
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

Since banking is dealing with customer's money there are a lot of escalated calls. An employee has to be comfortable with this on a daily basis. Phone customer service can be very stressful. Plus any customer service representative these days must up-sell and cross-sell to meet company incentives. Out of an average day of 100 back to back calls a rep is expected to make at least 27 sales refferals for other bank services. If you cannot you will not last long at Wells Fargo. This puts a lot of pressure on the employee and the supervisors to meet company expectations. I realized during the interview... the job wasn't for me. I'm in my fifties and I got the impression they were also looking to hire a younger staff... Also as with any job that offers benefits there were many applicants interviewing.

Interview Candidate on Aug 12, 2013

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.