Questrade Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Jul 3, 2015

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Questrade.

Interview

Low stress phone interview, the questions were as expected. Eg. What is your 5 year plan and why do you choose Questrade. They also ask you about your customer service experience on the phone.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone interview is easy. They ask mostly about what you know about the market, 5 year career goal and customer service experience. It only takes about 10 minute. Got invited to a group interview thereafter

CSS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Questrade.

Interview

Whats ur 3-5 yr goal

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

interview with 3 HR individuals and a 10 minute computer drill. HR asks you about were you wanna be in 5 years, basic stuff like options, rsp ect. Lot of questions about customer service best practice or whats important. The computer drill is a tying test, multiple choice financial question and were you wanna be in five years.

Client Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

-Phone interview>Face to face interview with 3 supervisors and a manager one on one.

Negotiation

Customer Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

phone interview-ask ur 3-5 career goal, customer services through phone experience, talk about ur self. took about 5-10 mins over telephone

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

No HR interview, only one face to face interview with supervisor and manager.

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions and knowledge from csc   1 Answer

New Accounts Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Questrade.

Interview

Had a phone interview before moving on to actual interview. The second interview felt kind of fake as if their minds had already been made to hire someone else. So we just sat there and chitchatted about random stuff. No notes, paperwork was made, which led me to believe that.

New Accounts Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Questrade in November 2014.

Interview

I got referred by a employee and I got a phone interview on the same day. Not hard, tell me about your customer service experience and ask some questions like what's your salary expectation, your availability and other lauguage you can speak. I wasn't asked to come into office for a interview and I receive a email saying this position has been fullfilled. I guess I should apply earlier.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Got an email about best time to talk with HR. HR called me and matched the requirements of job with my skillset. She also asked why I am interested in this job and position. why this position attracts me. How much experience I have relavant to position? How will I handle conflicts within team. Then she scheduled a face to face interview. Here I got a big mistake, I reached there for interview 20 minutes late. The interviews were not have enough time to assess me as they ended interview right after 40 minutes. I was able to see that they have questions but they don't have time as they have to vacant to interview place for some other activity. Interviewers attitude was good, they were asking much on team management, less on technologies. after 2 days I got an email from Hr that they will decide about my case in next week, I thought they are searching for some other interviews and if they didn't find then they will hire me. My assumption was correct, next week I got an email that they have selected someone else. My negatives here were : I was late in interview. I had management experience from Pakistan.

Interview Questions

• There were not much difficult questions, they were more management oriented: How will you resolve conflict between your team members? What will you do if you are in a situation that one of your team member is not working rightly?   Answer Question