Questrade

Average Difficulty
17 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Customer Service Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Questrade.

Interview Details – Low stress phone interview, the questions were as expected. Eg. What is your 5 year plan and why do you choose Questrade. They also ask you about your customer service experience on the phone.

Interview Question – Customer service experience on the phone.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Questrade in October 2013.

Interview Details – interview with 3 HR individuals and a 10 minute computer drill.

HR asks you about were you wanna be in 5 years, basic stuff like options, rsp ect. Lot of questions about customer service best practice or whats important. The computer drill is a tying test, multiple choice financial question and were you wanna be in five years.

Very Easy Interview

CSS Interview

CSS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Questrade.

Interview Details – Whats ur 3-5 yr goal

Interview Question – What knowledge do you have about stock mrkt?   Answer Question

New Accounts Specialist Interview

New Accounts Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Questrade.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview before moving on to actual interview. The second interview felt kind of fake as if their minds had already been made to hire someone else. So we just sat there and chitchatted about random stuff. No notes, paperwork was made, which led me to believe that.

Client Services Specialist Interview

Client Services Specialist
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Questrade in March 2011.

Interview Details – -Phone interview>Face to face interview with 3 supervisors and a manager one on one.

Interview Question – Trade related   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Customer Services Specialist Interview

Customer Services Specialist
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Questrade in October 2012.

Interview Details – phone interview-ask ur 3-5 career goal, customer services through phone experience, talk about ur self. took about 5-10 mins over telephone

Client Service Specialist Interview

Client Service Specialist
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Questrade in April 2011.

Interview Details – No HR interview, only one face to face interview with supervisor and manager.

Interview Question – Behavior questions and knowledge from csc   View Answer

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Questrade in July 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online. Got an email about best time to talk with HR. HR called me and matched the requirements of job with my skillset. She also asked why I am interested in this job and position. why this position attracts me. How much experience I have relavant to position? How will I handle conflicts within team.
Then she scheduled a face to face interview. Here I got a big mistake, I reached there for interview 20 minutes late. The interviews were not have enough time to assess me as they ended interview right after 40 minutes. I was able to see that they have questions but they don't have time as they have to vacant to interview place for some other activity.
Interviewers attitude was good, they were asking much on team management, less on technologies.
after 2 days I got an email from Hr that they will decide about my case in next week, I thought they are searching for some other interviews and if they didn't find then they will hire me.
My assumption was correct, next week I got an email that they have selected someone else.
My negatives here were :
 I was late in interview.
I had management experience from Pakistan.

Interview Question – There were not much difficult questions, they were more management oriented:
How will you resolve conflict between your team members?
What will you do if you are in a situation that one of your team member is not working rightly?
  Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Customer Service Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Questrade.

Interview Details – You will be prescreened by HR and you will be expected to write a test on your knowledge of the stock market and trading. After that you will complete an initial interview with the HR representative who will determine if they will continue with your application. The successfull candidates will then have to do a second interview infront of the Service supervisors (a panel of 2 or 3)

Interview Question – questions with regards to margin   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Questrade.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR and done five minutes phone interview. And then met with manager for face to face interview. The whole process lasted within 2 weeks. Exceptionally efficient. However due to its online brokerage, I was required to sign several disclosure including if holding any other brokerage accounts. HR people are generally polite and professional. Two business references are required in order to get hired which is generally acceptable.

Interview Question – What do you see yourself in five years.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate because salary is way more than my previous company

Worked for Questrade? Contribute to the Community!