Questrade

Average Difficulty
15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Customer Service Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Questrade.

Interview Details – Low stress phone interview, the questions were as expected. Eg. What is your 5 year plan and why do you choose Questrade. They also ask you about your customer service experience on the phone.

Interview Question – Customer service experience on the phone.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Questrade in October 2013.

Interview Details – interview with 3 HR individuals and a 10 minute computer drill.

HR asks you about were you wanna be in 5 years, basic stuff like options, rsp ect. Lot of questions about customer service best practice or whats important. The computer drill is a tying test, multiple choice financial question and were you wanna be in five years.

Very Easy Interview

CSS Interview

CSS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Questrade.

Interview Details – Whats ur 3-5 yr goal

Interview Question – What knowledge do you have about stock mrkt?   Answer Question

New Accounts Specialist Interview

New Accounts Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Questrade.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview before moving on to actual interview. The second interview felt kind of fake as if their minds had already been made to hire someone else. So we just sat there and chitchatted about random stuff. No notes, paperwork was made, which led me to believe that.

Client Services Specialist Interview

Client Services Specialist
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Questrade in March 2011.

Interview Details – -Phone interview>Face to face interview with 3 supervisors and a manager one on one.

Interview Question – Trade related   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Customer Services Specialist Interview

Customer Services Specialist
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Questrade in October 2012.

Interview Details – phone interview-ask ur 3-5 career goal, customer services through phone experience, talk about ur self. took about 5-10 mins over telephone

Client Service Specialist Interview

Client Service Specialist
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Questrade in April 2011.

Interview Details – No HR interview, only one face to face interview with supervisor and manager.

Interview Question – Behavior questions and knowledge from csc   View Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Questrade.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR and done five minutes phone interview. And then met with manager for face to face interview. The whole process lasted within 2 weeks. Exceptionally efficient. However due to its online brokerage, I was required to sign several disclosure including if holding any other brokerage accounts. HR people are generally polite and professional. Two business references are required in order to get hired which is generally acceptable.

Interview Question – What do you see yourself in five years.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate because salary is way more than my previous company

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Questrade in May 2014.

Interview Details – Went to Yonge and Finch for an interview. Interview was held in the top floor of the building. Chatted for around 15 mins and walked out. Told to wait for response by the end of the week.

Interview Question – What is your most difficult situation in previous jobs?   View Answer

Client Service Specialist Interview

Client Service Specialist
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Questrade in November 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed over phone and was invited to the office. I wrote a small test (technical) and sat for 1:1 interview. I received emailed confirmation in 2 weeks.

Interview Question – There was no surprise question. It is important to have knowledge about capital market (stock and option) and security trading. There will be technical questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Questrade

Worked for Questrade? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Questrade interview questions and advice in Canada. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by Questrade employees and interview candidates.