Questrade Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Jul 3, 2015

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

First a telephone interview which was easy Then for the panel interview, four ppl interviewed me, kind of nervous dont know which one to look at. They were pretty friendly. One asking behavior questions and another finance related. Theres a computer test as well.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about questrade product and services? option?   Answer Question

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

The overall recruitment process was very professional. I was contacted and given sufficient information and help to understand the process. Interviews were scheduled at the most convenient times. I was properly updated on each interview outcome and further steps to follow, till the final decision.

Interview Questions

• The challenges I faced in my previous roles in same capacity   1 Answer

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

pretty straight forward. You get a call that briefly asks you some questions like did you complete csc and if you have trading experience. Next step is an in-person interview /computer quiz. The computer test asks some trading knowledge questions like what a limit order is or a stop order and it has a typing component to test your typing speed There is also a panel style interview that would be with the HR managers and your potential supervisors.

Client Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

typing test and interview, it was about 30 min and ask for definition of calls and puts. HR staff are really nice and test and interview happen at the day. Interview is about 30 min as well.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Lovely. The team leader himself interviewed me in the first round. An adorable young man with bright future for sure. Starting from "tell me about projects you involved. as more as possible." Then several technical questions, like the difference between "==" and "===". At the end he told me about the next two rounds, which will be a project and an ordinary interview, you know, like "tell me about yourself". Wonderful experience.

Interview Questions

• the difference between "==" and "==="   1 Answer

CSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Questrade (North York, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

first phone interview with a HR intern, next day I was told to on-site interview in two weeks. on-site interview: there were 8 candidates for this position, first company and position intro for all, then half went to take computer test, the other half had interview with a panel one by one

Interview Questions

• computer test, whats options, what's your goal, why questrade, what do you think of customer service   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Questrade in November 2014.

Interview

I got referred by a employee and I got a phone interview on the same day. Not hard, tell me about your customer service experience and ask some questions like what's your salary expectation, your availability and other lauguage you can speak. I wasn't asked to come into office for a interview and I receive a email saying this position has been fullfilled. I guess I should apply earlier.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Questrade in September 2014.

Interview

Called for a phone interview on basic interview questions. Invited to company eight days later. There was a computer test sesion and also a face to face interview session on that day. Nothing suprising, but not all the interviewers were very friendly. Received a decline email whithin one week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have dispute with your customer. What is a limit order?   Answer Question

Client Services Specialist Interview

Interview

Phone interview is easy. They ask mostly about what you know about the market, 5 year career goal and customer service experience. It only takes about 10 minute. Got invited to a group interview thereafter

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Questrade.

Interview

You will be prescreened by HR and you will be expected to write a test on your knowledge of the stock market and trading. After that you will complete an initial interview with the HR representative who will determine if they will continue with your application. The successfull candidates will then have to do a second interview infront of the Service supervisors (a panel of 2 or 3)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations