Questrade

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Questrade in May 2014.

Interview Details – Went to Yonge and Finch for an interview. Interview was held in the top floor of the building. Chatted for around 15 mins and walked out. Told to wait for response by the end of the week.

Interview Question – What is your most difficult situation in previous jobs?   View Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Questrade.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR and done five minutes phone interview. And then met with manager for face to face interview. The whole process lasted within 2 weeks. Exceptionally efficient. However due to its online brokerage, I was required to sign several disclosure including if holding any other brokerage accounts. HR people are generally polite and professional. Two business references are required in order to get hired which is generally acceptable.

Interview Question – What do you see yourself in five years.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate because salary is way more than my previous company

Client Service Specialist Interview

Client Service Specialist
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Questrade in April 2011.

Interview Details – No HR interview, only one face to face interview with supervisor and manager.

Interview Question – Behavior questions and knowledge from csc   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Questrade in February 2011.

Interview Details – Submit Application online at www.questrade.com
Source the appropriate referral
Wait for email confirmation
Wait for phone Interview
Wait for in-person interview
Wait for GOOD NEWS!
Be a part of a great team!

Negotiation Details – Salary + Profit Sharing. However, this is position and department specific.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Questrade in October 2013.

Interview Details – interview with 3 HR individuals and a 10 minute computer drill.

HR asks you about were you wanna be in 5 years, basic stuff like options, rsp ect. Lot of questions about customer service best practice or whats important. The computer drill is a tying test, multiple choice financial question and were you wanna be in five years.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Customer Service Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Questrade.

Interview Details – Low stress phone interview, the questions were as expected. Eg. What is your 5 year plan and why do you choose Questrade. They also ask you about your customer service experience on the phone.

Interview Question – Customer service experience on the phone.   Answer Question

Production Support Specialist Interview

Production Support Specialist
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Questrade in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a phone interview scheduled by HR the next day. Other than generic questions (career goals, why QT etc. ) she asked me to list some basic Unix commands used for system monitoring. An interview was scheduled the next day with the team lead and the director of support.
The interview was very stressful. I was interrupted all the time. I am not sure if this was an arbitrary attempt to see how candidates function under stress or a reflection of stress within the team. After quite challenging questions on Unix and system architecture they asked me about different situation I could encounter when doing support and what will be my course of actions. I was also asked basic SQL and domain questions. Financial questions: what is a GTC order, how do you lower an order priority on an exchange.
I got an email the following week saying that they picked another candidate but I am encouraged to keep applying as they have lots of staff turnover. I am not surprised why.

Interview Question – Load averages in Linux, differences between df and du, how will you be troubleshooting an IO issue...   Answer Question

New Accounts Specialist Interview

New Accounts Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Questrade.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview before moving on to actual interview. The second interview felt kind of fake as if their minds had already been made to hire someone else. So we just sat there and chitchatted about random stuff. No notes, paperwork was made, which led me to believe that.

Very Easy Interview

CSS Interview

CSS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Questrade.

Interview Details – Whats ur 3-5 yr goal

Interview Question – What knowledge do you have about stock mrkt?   Answer Question

CSS Interview

CSS
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Questrade in January 2011.

Interview Details – phone interview, then face to face with supervisors, manager

Interview Question – Situational questions on how to handle irrated customer   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Questrade

Worked for Questrade? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Questrade interview questions and advice. All 16 interview reviews posted anonymously by Questrade employees and interview candidates.