Questrade New Accounts Specialist Interview Questions

2.0

New Accounts Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Questrade in November 2014.

Interview

I got referred by a employee and I got a phone interview on the same day. Not hard, tell me about your customer service experience and ask some questions like what's your salary expectation, your availability and other lauguage you can speak. I wasn't asked to come into office for a interview and I receive a email saying this position has been fullfilled. I guess I should apply earlier.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Questrade

New Accounts Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Questrade.

Interview

Had a phone interview before moving on to actual interview. The second interview felt kind of fake as if their minds had already been made to hire someone else. So we just sat there and chitchatted about random stuff. No notes, paperwork was made, which led me to believe that.